Tactical Innovations, in Idaho

Guest clownsdd

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clownsdd

Here is the issue:

In the evening of November 27, I ordered a flash hider for my Ruger 10/22 carbine from a company called Tactical Innovations, in Idaho. I selected Priority Mail as the shipping method, as it was the least expensive. The most expensive was $73 for shipping one flash hider that weighs about 3 ounces.

Priority Mail showed 2-3 days for delivery. On December 3, I contacted TI and requested where my flash hider was. They responded that they were experiencing a heavy amount of orders and that my hider would be shipped ASAP. Here it is now, December 8, and I still have no flash hider. They showed the part as being in stock, and Priority Mail was supposed to take 2-3 days, like it does when my wife ships out her jewelry. The part should have been here by now.

Shipping delays are not uncommon due to the frenzied buying since the election. Tactical Innovations is a good company, I can imagine they have been flooded with orders since November 4th. I would give them the benefit of the doubt.

ETA: Their website states they are experiencing high order volumes, and to allow additional time for orders to ship.

Edited by Reservoir Dog
Guest Verbal Kint

+1 to what Fadex and Reservoir Dog have said.

Shipping is just that... shipping. Once it leaves TI, it should only take the quoted time. But, as already mentioned, every firearm company is getting hammered since the election panic. You're just going to have to be patient. Ontop of that, figure in holiday shipping (and non-shipping) calendar schedules... so it may be awhile.

Especially if it gets mistakenly sent to Bosnia or somewhere... or lost in the mail. :koolaid:

I understand your frustrations, but you'll just have to be patient with them. I'm sure they are doing the best they can.

Just about every company who's dealing with firearms related merchandise has been experiencing the very same issues over the last several weeks. They are simply overwhelmed right now.

You can thank Obama for all of this.

Guest TUNER260

Don't forget it is 2-3 business days. You ordered it on thanksgiving day plus that was right by a weekend plus all the delays because of obama. I dont blame you when i order somthing like that i want it here as soon as possible

Guest clownsdd

Thanks for the feedback..my friend cancelled his order yesterday and I have to agree, seems to me almost a month after debiting his account, telling him the part was in stock, and still no product. That's not right.

Edited by clownsdd
add to

FWIW, I've been waiting for a (fully paid for) complete AR upper from another company for almost 3 months now. The manufacturers and retailers are absolutely buried with all the panic buying that's going on.

I understand your frustration, but your buddy's story is the going rate right now for most firearm related businesses I deal with. That being said, I don;t like it when companies charge my card before shipping - most reputable places will charge right when they ship it...

Hopefully he'll find someone who has it in stock and can ship it faster. Good luck!