Shop

Guest shortfri

Guest shortfri

I've posted in WTB for a drop holster. I've also searched the web to see all the new designs. I know there's a gun show coming up in the next couple of weeks. But the way i figure it is. if i order it off line or wait to the show i may save five or ten buck but have to go thru the wait period for online. and deal with being pissed off over the price of stuff at the gun show.

So here's the question. who in the nashville area carries assualt gear at a good price.

Since i don't work this week wouldn't mind making the drive for a new shop.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you define as "assault gear"?

If you are looking for tactical gear used by professionals (military, LE, etc) and not cheap airsoft geeks, I would say that Greene Military in Nashville, or www.hero-gear.com would be the two largest providers of such gear in the state.

I would also recommend that you work on better titles in your threads.

SHOP does nothing for the reader, and will net you fewer views than WHERE TO BUY TACTICAL GEAR

If you are looking for tactical gear used by professionals (military, LE, etc) and not cheap airsoft geeks, I would say that Greene Military in Nashville, or www.hero-gear.com would be the two largest providers of such gear in the state.

SHOP does nothing for the reader, and will net you fewer views than WHERE TO BUY TACTICAL GEAR

:D

Guest shortfri

True i guess a better title would have got better responses. But i guess us guys that don't spend a lot of time in front of a computer need to learn the correct computer terms for tactical gear. That way people that haven't encountered it will know what we're talking about.

And thanks for the info on the two companies that sell tac gear in mid Tn.

I'll see if they sell what i'm looking for.

William

. But i guess us guys that don't spend a lot of time in front of a computer need to learn the correct computer terms for tactical gear. That way people that haven't encountered it will know what we're talking about.

I think Hero Gear has encountered his share of tactical/assault gear.