Fed Govt Takes Over Tennessee Festival

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedLights&Sirens
Nothing new here. DHS was at the Beale St. Music Fest in plain clothes with MPD. I know because several agents came running in to Baptist Memphis ER announcing loudly they are federal agents and their freind needs help. I figured they would drag a guy in who got shot... nope, kidney stone and he walked in. Screw triage and the fact that the staff was already caring for two critical patients.

They turned out to be nice guys and while I am all for proffesional courtesy, a kidney stone does not warrant a lights and sirens transport to the hospital, blocking the ambulance entrance with an unmarked cop car and cutting ahead of more serious needs patients. Edited by RedLights&Sirens

I just wanna say that the next few days is going to suck at work for me. But for those of you that single and into country music, there's a few places where older mature women will hang out and get drunk by noon.. Tin Roof downtown.. Yeah, Metro was all over the damn place this morning on Broadway.. 

Haven't really seen much activity from the Federal Bldg across from my building.. 

Edited by Joseg

IMO Mayor Dean would love for the CMA, and anything remotely connected to country music, to depart on the next bus.

So long as that bus is part of a multi billion dollar public works program for mass transit built by illegal immigrants fronting for no-show union members.

And of course the route for the earth-friendly solar bus has to drive over a demolished Fairground Speedways that has been turned into a Green Project and Public Arts experience. 

So long as that bus is part of a multi billion dollar public works program for mass transit built by illegal immigrants fronting for no-show union members.

And of course the route for the earth-friendly solar bus has to drive over a demolished Fairground Speedways that has been turned into a Green Project and Public Arts experience.

All lanes except for 1 of 4th Ave, Craighead, and 8th Avenue will be closed to make way for rapid transit. Ya might be ok on 4th, it's one way most of the way better keep a heads up on the other two because both directions of traffic will have to use the same lane. Oh and this won't speed up travel or convenience it's just a good way to blow a couple million dollars. Lol