Sign in to follow this  
BLACKVANDRIVER

area-nashville Gun Show Dickson any one been?

Looking for something to do over this weekend and I know theres a Great American Gun and Knife in Dickson. Has any one ever been to it? What kind of crowd and vendors come out on a Holiday Weekend? I have been to the one at the fairgrounds and do not care to go back to it. 

I have been to several Dickson shows over the years, and most are small but you can find sometimes find a cool item or two.  Some of the most unique guns in my collection came from Dickson shows.  

Like any small show hit or miss. Two small buildings ,guns priced over retail. Have seen something nice brought in at times. The best

thing about it is the Pawn Shop near the entrance with good guns/good prices if it is still there.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By seez52
      If you like turkey shoots there will be one in Lebanon over the next few Saturdays. Times are 8am to around noon. Any shotgun any choke. Max barrel is 36 inches. $5/ shot prizes include turkeys, country Hams, and 5lb. packs of thick sliced bacon plus a few money rounds. 
      Located at the Wilson County fairgrounds. Use the Peyton road entrance. Bring your kids or grand kids it's a good family friendly event. Sponsored by the General Robert Hatton Camp, Sons of Confederate Veterans. 
    • By Grunt67
      R K Shows will be back in the 'boro tomorrow & Sun, if anyone's interested.
      I plan on being there Sat. Am for a bit.
      1660 Middle Tenn Blvd.   Mid-Tenn Expo Center.
    • By CJDore
      ALERT!!!!!!! Anti -gunners are planning a rally for 7-8PM at 151 East Main St in Hendersonville on Wednesday March 14. We need for all who can attend to counter the gun hatters. Wear your NRA gear and bring signs if you have them.
      Hendersonville_Gun_Rally.pdf

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

This is an example of a list.

Footer title

This content can be configured within your theme settings in your ACP. You can add any HTML including images, paragraphs and lists.

Footer title

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines