Hello

Guest samueld308

Guest samueld308

My name is Sam and I live in Winchester.

I'm a full time LEO and work at a local civil service store when I can,

HERO-GEAR in Winchester. Theres a shameless plug.

I have a B.S. in criminal justice and psychology.

I come from a long line of LEO's.

Everytime I get a chance I shoot with the local guys.

I'm big fan of 1911's, the AR platform, and Remmy 700's.

I love to work on guns..... what little I can. I'm still learning.

I look forward to gaining some gun knowledge and meeting new local shooters.

Sam

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just up there with my wife a couple hours ago... Good bunch of guys (gotta keep an eye on Rodney though) :P

Welcome to the fray, hope to meet you sometime. I've been meaning to shoot with Donnie for a while now, too.

Cheers!

P.S..... If you ever happen to pull in behind this:

IMG_0018.jpg

I swear that I was doing the speed limit! Honest! :up:

Samuel, welcome to the Forum from Church Hill, Tn.

If you're looking for knowledge or an opinion you can definitely find one here!

alot of these guys have been pulling a trigger for over 30 years so the pool of knowledge is indeed deep...I'm sure theres' more than one of us that would look forward to YOUR posts as well!

:P

and Brian...WHEN are you gonna move out this way and get away from that rat race??

Samuel, welcome to the Forum from Church Hill, Tn.

If you're looking for knowledge or an opinion you can definitely find one here!

alot of these guys have been pulling a trigger for over 30 years so the pool of knowledge is indeed deep...I'm sure theres' more than one of us that would look forward to YOUR posts as well!

and Brian...WHEN are you gonna move out this way and get away from that rat race??

Well, that is actually in the cards. We have to stay here because there is a 93 year old woman that needs our help. When she no longer needs it then we can get the flock out of here. East TN/ West NC are in the cards.

Guest samueld308

Come on Joe, that was a good plug.

And thanks to everyone who has welcomed me.

molonlabetn, I'll take care of you.

Guest Phantom6

Greetings from Anderson County Sam. I thought it was a pretty good plug too considering that was your first post and a fella kind of needs to warm up a bit before he really start laying out the shamless plugs.

Watch out for that molonlabetn. Just between you and me, I hear from a reliable source that his favorite saying is Drive it like you stole it!:P

And as for Towerclimber37 well, :eek: he's one of them there :up: gun handlers. He likes to touch other's guns.

That's all for now kid but if you want to get the straight dope on the goings on around here you just ask the old Phantom:D

:eek:

I hope that was an inside joke...

An internet forum would be a painful place to get that news! :up:

Yeah, I cant fire Sam....then I couldnt speed through his town :)

You guys keep an eye out for Sam...he isnt hard to miss, but I thought I would post a picture of him anyway

21459.jpg

21459.jpg

Hey sam... welcome to whatever this place is called. I think I met you when I was up there with the kids a little while back. Maybe we can work something out with you borrowing Xavier (with mohawk, the ladies love the mohawk) for, oh, I don't know... an AR15? yes... yes... goooood...

Oh, and Joe... I didn't know Sam could grow facial hair... the marvels of modern science.

**BRENT**