Saving lives one bullet at a time

Guest TennFarmer

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I saw this on another forum a couple months back for the first time, almost crapped myself. Amazing that the news used to keep you informed of these sorta things but spend more time showing "schwall's classic's" now ! what a pathetic source the media has turned out to be. I still watch the local news, but it goes straight to re-runs at 6:30. I'd rather watch grass grow than have brian williams tell me how great "BIG EARS" is one more frigging time.

I guess I will start "destroying" what little ammo I have in the morning.....just to be safe

FUJ

Edited by FUJIMO
BIG TYPO :)
Guest eyebedam
YEAH, I SAW THIS ON ANOTHER FORUM COUPLE MONTHS BACK FOR THE FIRST TIME, ALMOST CRAPPED MYSELF. AMAZING THAT THE NEWS THAT USED TO KEEP YOU INFORMED OF THESE SORTA THINGS SPEND MORE TIME SHOWING "SCHWALL'S CLASSIC'S" NOW ! WHAT A PATHETIC SOURCE THE MEDIA HAS TURNED OUT TO BE. I STILL WATCH THE LOCAL NEWS, BUT IT GOES STRAIGHT TO RE-RUNS AT 6:30. I'D RATHER WATCH GRASS GROW THAN HAVE BRIAN WILLIAMS TELL ME HOW GREAT "BIG EARS" IS ONE MORE FRIGGING TIME.

I GUESS I WILL START "DESTROYING" WHAT LITTLE AMMO I HAVE IN THE MORNING....JUST TO BE SAFE. :popcorn:

FUJ

How bout turning off your caps lock?

Guest canynracer

I dont see how it would help...people sell ammo all the time in private transfers, so a "State wide DB" isnt gonna help too much...not only that, but if it did pass...well, I guess I will take up reloading, and just "remove" the number...how will they know?

there are way too many holes in this to make it work...but they might..and when they do, yes all ammo will go up. They will have to buy the new equipment to put the numbers into the bullet, and the new laborers to make sure it happens, then quality checks, ect.

I dont see how it would help...people sell ammo all the time in private transfers, so a "State wide DB" isnt gonna help too much...not only that, but if it did pass...well, I guess I will take up reloading, and just "remove" the number...how will they know?

there are way too many holes in this to make it work...but they might..and when they do, yes all ammo will go up. They will have to buy the new equipment to put the numbers into the bullet, and the new laborers to make sure it happens, then quality checks, ect.

Big Brother gets a little bigger and his grasp gets a little tighter.;)