Suppressors: where to find a good dealer in E. TN

Guest krater

Guest krater

Anyone have a suppressor dealer they can recommend?

Preferably the Knoxville area, but I'm willing to go from TriCities to Chattanooga to find a dealer who doesnt have his head up his rear end.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower

Preferably the Knoxville area, but I'm willing to go from TriCities to Chattanooga to find a dealer who doesnt have his head up his rear end.

I would have to say for that you would need to talk to Joe @ Hero Gear. Hes a mod on the forum & should be around shortly.

longmuzzleflash9843a.jpg

Joe

Hero-Gear / Hero Guns

Winchester TN 37398

Type 07 FFL/Class 2 SOT

www.hero-gear.com

In addition to this ^^^....You've also got Coal Creek Armory here in Knoxville.

Joe and Dan at Hero Gear are great, but if your wanting to stay close to home contact JWP on the forum. He runs Coal Creek Armory behind the scenes and is a great person to deal with when it comes to Class III goodies. I have had great experiences with both Hero Gear on my AOW and Coal Creek with my SMG. :D

Guest krater

Appreciate the info guys.

My past experience with CC is that they are either too lazy or messed up to do anything of this complexity. And getting J to even come in to work is an event worthy of press notification.:D

My past experience with CC is that they are either too lazy or messed up to do anything of this complexity. And getting J to even come in to work is an event worthy of press notification.B)

Ouch....if you contact him directly he will make an effort...especially since you just bashed him lol :tough:

Guest VolGrad
My past experience with CC is that they are either too lazy or messed up to do anything of this complexity. And getting J to even come in to work is an event worthy of press notification.:tough:

I haven't been around this forum very long. Are you being serious or just busting JWP's stones?

My past experience with CC is that they are either too lazy or messed up to do anything of this complexity. And getting J to even come in to work is an event worthy of press notification.:tough:

You have to be kidding. I'm the first one in every single day, holidays as well, and stay here non-stop until well past sundown.

Guest VolGrad
You have to be kidding. I'm the first one in every single day, holidays as well, and stay here non-stop until well past sundown.

True. I stopped by there a day or two after Christmas and he was there.

Well, I was there 4 days in December and asked to see Jon (since as I understand it I must see him for all CCA NFA) and was told everytime that he wasnt in. It is possible that they were lying as 3 of the times they seemed pretty cagey about answering. But if you say you were there, thats good enough for me.

What kind of 22LR and 9mm suppressors do you have in stock? (beats driving there a 5th time)

Well, I was there 4 days in December and asked to see Jon (since as I understand it I must see him for all CCA NFA) and was told everytime that he wasnt in. It is possible that they were lying as 3 of the times they seemed pretty cagey about answering. But if you say you were there, thats good enough for me.

What kind of 22LR and 9mm suppressors do you have in stock? (beats driving there a 5th time)

The staff at Coal Creek has improved immensly in the last couple months. JWP/Johnathan will make sure your treated right this time around :screwy:

Guest TennFarmer
Well, I was there 4 days in December and asked to see Jon (since as I understand it I must see him for all CCA NFA) and was told everytime that he wasnt in. It is possible that they were lying as 3 of the times they seemed pretty cagey about answering.

Same here 2 times. Must of been busy during Christmas. I'm gonna shop around some now.

What do we have in stock?

We have YHM Mites, Gemtech Outback IIs, Gemtech Multimounts, AWC Abraxases, and a few others I'm failing to remember. We are moving a lot of suppressors right now so what is on hand and what is coming in changes from hour to hour. If you have something specific in mind shoot me a PM and I'll check to see if it's available or if we have then on the way, if we don't have them I'll get them coming this way.

What do we have in stock?

We have YHM Mites, Gemtech Outback IIs, Gemtech Multimounts, AWC Abraxases, and a few others I'm failing to remember. We are moving a lot of suppressors right now so what is on hand and what is coming in changes from hour to hour. If you have something specific in mind shoot me a PM and I'll check to see if it's available or if we have then on the way, if we don't have them I'll get them coming this way.

OK, I'll drop by this week. Thanks for the replies.