If you got bad guts

Guest eyebedam

Ok, after some serious thought here though. I am a dude of "stature" shall we say. I am guessing that maybe, just maybe here is what happened..................(dream sequence)...........

The dude could have been a fatty like me, and as he was enjoying his Carls jr. food, he made have had some...lets say..intestinal distress. Thinking he had one in the chamber, he had to excuse himself to the mens room. After entering the mens room, and securing the potty's door, he released on heck of a fart. In his gasious exctasy, he may have left himself off guard, and relaxed his stomach muscles, therefore exherting undue pressure on his unbelted waistline. This would leave no safety on his pants button. My theory then, is this......He busted wind, this cause great joy and euphoria, but also caused his button to "pop" off at great velocity, shattering the toilet!!!

Now, back the the Kahr. Since those of you familiar with the weapon all have said that it will not fire if dropped, here is my explaination in an attempt to exhonerate said weapon.

Not wanting to be accused of being a fatty (I have been in this dark and cold mental state myself). The man, without thinking, draws his weapon and fires a round at the busted terlit. He then drops said weapon on the ground as evidence of the "drop and shoot".

If anyone has seen Boondock Saints, just picture Willam Defoe investigating this scene.

Angus

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, after some serious thought here though. I am a dude of "stature" shall we say. I am guessing that maybe, just maybe here is what happened..................(dream sequence)...........

The dude could have been a fatty like me, and as he was enjoying his Carls jr. food, he made have had some...lets say..intestinal distress. Thinking he had one in the chamber, he had to excuse himself to the mens room. After entering the mens room, and securing the potty's door, he released on heck of a fart. In his gasious exctasy, he may have left himself off guard, and relaxed his stomach muscles, therefore exherting undue pressure on his unbelted waistline. This would leave no safety on his pants button. My theory then, is this......He busted wind, this cause great joy and euphoria, but also caused his button to "pop" off at great velocity, shattering the toilet!!!

Now, back the the Kahr. Since those of you familiar with the weapon all have said that it will not fire if dropped, here is my explaination in an attempt to exhonerate said weapon.

Not wanting to be accused of being a fatty (I have been in this dark and cold mental state myself). The man, without thinking, draws his weapon and fires a round at the busted terlit. He then drops said weapon on the ground as evidence of the "drop and shoot".

If anyone has seen Boondock Saints, just picture Willam Defoe investigating this scene.

Angus

Only thing different, William Defoe would have added a obscure reference to his homosexuality while acting out said scene.....:up: