New Chattanooga Gun Store

mousegunner

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the previous business there was named G&L.Gene (the G) sold out to an older guy who worked there and he and Toby, a long time employee ran it until they closed.These new people opened up a while back.I went in and looked around when they first started and if their gun prices are as high as their pawn shop items then they won't sell many guns.

Took the afternoon off after a doctor appointment and went around searching for ammo. (Didn't find any.) I drove right by this shop, saw the sign saying "Guns" in the window and wondered if they had gotten their FFL. I figured it was an old sign, now I'll have to make a special trip over there to see what they have.

Guest abailey362

which one is that? I stopped by the one hooked to the biker bar and they actually had a decent selection at halfway decent prices on some things

Guest m4coyote

Great! I miss Gene and his nice inventory. He was a good friend of my Uncle, and we purchased quite a few guns from him.

We need a new gun shop or five around here. I will certainly stop by, and check them out.

Guest abailey362

i was in thursday again and they were getting in a few RIA compact's. I had to leave before I was tempted anymore by them. Hope they do good business, but that parking lot sucks

WASR-10 $799

Bushmaster $899

Or was it $899 & $999?

Yugo SKS good condition (not VG, G) $369 & $399

30 round AR15 mags $24.99

Won't bother myself going back. Appear to be in the looking for a sucker business, not the gun business. Or maybe that's retail these days? I know folks are asking these prices since 11/4, but I've not seen them getting them.

How was there pistol selection? looking for Taurus .38 for the wifey.
I was in there today and saw a couple.The guy running the guns is the former owner who bought out Gene.Okay guy,I'm guessing they brought him in to run the gun end of it.Prices were decent on most guns.The J frame Smiths were priced pretty high though.
Guest abailey362

handgun prices were decent...better than buying from sportsmans. the old rifles seem to be a little high.

899 for a bushy is normal to a good deal in the current buying climate...not that i'd pay it for a basic xm15...but plenty will