Another Awsome Gun Room

Shug

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Revelator
I just want a room of guns. I want to be able to have a secret room to go in, close the door, clean guns and listen to Ave Maria.

I like the gun room Arnold had at the beginning of the movie Commando. He runs in there to get his rifle when the bad guys invade his house. Anyone remember that flick?

I like the gun room Arnold had at the beginning of the movie Commando. He runs in there to get his rifle when the bad guys invade his house. Anyone remember that flick?

I remember being impressed by the wall that Reba McEntire and her husband (previously played Mr. Keaton) had in the movie "Tremors"

YouTube segment of basement fight: [ame]

[/ame]
Guest racer64

I have respect for the guy being proud of what he owns. I am not the type to advetise for home break-ins like airing out what I have on the internet, but do respect this guys collection. I myself do have a small collection of TRANSFERABLE items including machine guns, and I am proud of them. I would like to see all the transferables that the guys have that are bashing this guys collection, I am not talking about the dealers junk like a busted posty mp5 thats worth a whole $500, that is worth less than the guys "crap". I think it is very disrespectful and unprofessional bashing a man because he does not have the paperwork to make or pocess a $500 dealer sample, just my .02 And if these guys was as big as they thought they would have a BOOTH in law enforcement at shot not just walking around in tacky looking matching bdu's:tough:

Guest 70below
I remember being impressed by the wall that Reba McEntire and her husband (previously played Mr. Keaton) had in the movie "Tremors"

I think of that every time I see a gun room....lol

Meh. (not to be the gun snob...but)

That collection isnt worth as much as it looks.

I would take half that crap to the next gun show, sell it, and invest in some higher end firearms.

But thats just me :tinfoil:

Ditto!

I think it is very disrespectful and unprofessional bashing a man because he does not have the paperwork to make or pocess a $500 dealer sample, just my .02 And if these guys was as big as they thought they would have a BOOTH in law enforcement at shot not just walking around in tacky looking matching bdu's:tough:

Oh snap! :tinfoil:

Yeah...Being an oid school walnut and blued steel guy I suppose I am guilty also of ribbing the guy's collection earlier in the thread...Which is a bit unfair. There are a lot of fun goodies on that wall.

And if these guys was as big as they thought they would have a BOOTH in law enforcement at shot not just walking around in tacky looking matching bdu's:tough:

nevermind

I have respect for the guy being proud of what he owns. I am not the type to advetise for home break-ins like airing out what I have on the internet, but do respect this guys collection. I myself do have a small collection of TRANSFERABLE items including machine guns, and I am proud of them. I would like to see all the transferables that the guys have that are bashing this guys collection, I am not talking about the dealers junk like a busted posty mp5 thats worth a whole $500, that is worth less than the guys "crap". I think it is very disrespectful and unprofessional bashing a man because he does not have the paperwork to make or pocess a $500 dealer sample, just my .02 And if these guys was as big as they thought they would have a BOOTH in law enforcement at shot not just walking around in tacky looking matching bdu's:tinfoil:

What'd I miss? Who are you talking about? I didn't really see anyone here bashing the guy, just said it wasn't their cup of tea. Care to explain those comments further?

Edited by Punisher84