Hey Everybody -

We're rolling out a new co-ed class from Citizens Safety Academy called After the Permit (ATP). It's two levels, and we've got level 1 scheduled for early October in Murfreesboro. ATP-1 is a four-hour course that continues where the TN Handgun Permit class ends. This course was designed by @aqil Qadir as a stepping stone between the basic TN permit class for more advanced classes like NRA Defensive Pistol or other full-day or two-day classes with higher round-counts and holster work. Hope some of you will come out.

Let us know if you're interested. Thanks!

- Aqil and Tiffany

CSA_ATP1.jpg

• Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By AmmoMan
      My wife has a Glock 19 that she occasionally shoots.  Her only issue is the grip is a little too wide for how small her hands are.  Yesterday I let her hold and fire my Glock 43.  While she loved the narrower grip of the single stack vs double stack 9mm, the short barrel and lighter slide creates a snappier kick.  (which she did not like)  Not to mention if she ever needed to use it in a self defense situation, the shorter sight radius and 6-round magazine could be a disadvantage.
      I think the new G48 might be the best of both worlds for her - longer sight radius and barrel, heavier slide, and a 10 round magazine.  It just might be the perfect combination of the G19 and G43.  However, she doesn't want me buying one for her until she can shoot a few rounds through it along side her G19 to make sure it is exactly what she wants.
      Does anyone around the Crossville area have a G48 that she test fire?  We do go to Nashville and/or Knoxville every now and then too, so that could be a possibility.
    • By Moped
      How many of you have different versions of the same pistol? For example, I have a FNH FNS9 that I really like and I was thinking about picking up a FNS9C for CC. So I could have both versions. Do any of you do that or am I an oddball.
    • By Ronald_55
      Brownells just advertised a Hi-Power clone and it is not of our TGO member @hipower

Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember seeing anyone mentioning it.
      http://lp.brownells.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTXpRMlpUVmlOamd6TnpJNCIsInQiOiI0M2x3SVlBVCtydDRUUzVjRlhLQk5nb1JWNzZkclkyNlJzZWJIMDNkQUVMcXMxMUlRamxuXC9cL0xGQ0tRWFBUYk1icUhrSFwvWVZqdWd2V1IyY0YrY0pKS1pGc2NRWHRTK1pialJyTkdFK2dqcWszbGFDSkxrU2lMZTVhSXhHQU5cL2kifQ%3D%3D

The Fine Print

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines