BryanP

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Todd@CIS

Since the ad doesn't say if the grips are "ambi-cut" or not, you'd probably have to call and ask to be sure.

One of the reviewers said that they put a set on a Taurus PT1911...and they originally come with ambi safeties so the grips are probably ambi cut.

Edited by Todd@CIS
Guest flyfishtn

First review says it fits RIA but doesn't mention ambi-safety.

I replaced my Cocobolo grips on my original TRP with a VZ Grips and love them. If still have my cocobolo grips if you want me to them. Let me check and make sure they don't have the SA logo on them unless you don't mind.

I'll make you a sweet deal.

First review says it fits RIA but doesn't mention ambi-safety.

That's what made me stop and ask here.

I replaced my Cocobolo grips on my original TRP with a VZ Grips and love them. If still have my cocobolo grips if you want me to them. Let me check and make sure they don't have the SA logo on them unless you don't mind.

I'll make you a sweet deal.

That sounds great to me. Assuming you find them, please let me know what you think is a fair price.
Guest flyfishtn

That sounds great to me. Assuming you find them, please let me know what you think is a fair price.

I know where they are. I just have to get home tonight and get them out. You can have them either way. Just PIF.

Guest Todd@CIS
I would check out RAASCO grips http://raascogrips.com/

They are somewhat under the radar, making pricing lower than most of the big name guys. I have the dymondwood and thier micarta offerings, and I couldn't be happier.

Damn, good advice.

Looks like very nice grips for the money.