Quick Photoshoot: Hero Gear Suppressors by ETS Inc

BimmerFreak

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sweet! What does one of those P22 and Mosquito's run w/ the suppressor?

we are puting several packages together for customers that want an OTD price.

We have a P22 package that will include; gun, barrel adapter, suppressor, Stormcase (like pelican but better) to put everything in, 100 rds of ammo, sales tax, and the 200.00 tax stamp for 1k OTD.

This prices even includes your passport photos, print cards, and delivery to the ATF!

The price of the package will increase based on customer requests for specific guns (Sig over the P22) and choice of suppressor.

Guest ETS_Inc

Joe,

Great pics. You have no idea how glad I am that you're happy. I'm not surprised, though. Zach does a great job designing and building suppressors.

Just let me know when you're ready for more.

Well, I want that rifle.

Its for sale 3999.99

:)

...and will be on sale for the next 10 minutes, or until the flight attendant tells me to turn my phone off...(siting on a plane at LAX)

I will pay sales tax and the 200.00 tax stamp for the buyer for the next 10 minutes :cool:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.