Hi

Guest yankeegonesouthern

Guest Terry J
Back in Maine, they call that "heater hunting". It also involved about a 6-pack per man. :up:

I give it :D:up:!!!

Dan everyone has to have a hand gun!!! Especially sice your a big hunting person. I recommend the Smith and Wesson Model 500. Or if your budget wont allow the taurus 454 casull is also nice. I have one of them and can vouch for their shootablilty. The 460 is also supposed to be decent but I havent had the pleasure as of yet. Well these may be more of a hand cannon but hey you can never be to prepared. Who knows when you might run up on a Firebreathing Rabbit.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yankeegonesouthern

I do know I will need TWO handguns. lol...

I am still trying to figure out what I want.

A S&W 500 Monster Magnum!!!

I just did a little reading on that big boy. All I can say is "WOW!" . Lot of gun right there, lol.

well, I wanted to say welcome home!

I myself am a good ole boy, from the swamps of Ga.

I had 2 ancestors in the war , they were brothers and were nurses in the Confederate army.

That being said, I hold No bias towards yankees. Matter of fact, my best friend on the planet is a black guy from Detroit michigan. We were in the army together and he was my groomsman at my recent wedding.

We're all just folks these days.;)

I hope you enjoy the forum! there are quite a few fellas with no small amount of experience in various areas and then there are folks like me..contrary to prodding and pretty serious about looking after their own family and with a strong sense of social responsibility.

color is the LAST thing I care about...

Mars, I think my in Laws liked Douglas better than they liked me...we stayed at their house for a couple of days before the wedding.

Dang him..he made off with a quart jar of some of the best moonshine I've ever tasted!

;)

all in all we had a wonderful time and Doug and his wife Ulrike (he married a german girl) are slated to come back and visit and perhaps house hunt, before the end of the summer. If you get time and aren't working outside CONUS, I'd like for you to meet him....I AM proud of him..after all, he shared his toothbrush with me after my rucksack got ko'd by a mortar round.

;) THATS a buddy!