Nashville anyone?

Guest GlocKingTN

Guest GlocKingTN

The wife and I will be coming through Nashville on the way home on Friday or Saturday of this week. Not sure on the day yet, but more than likely Saturday. Would anyone be interested in getting together for some lunch/dinner Saturday afternoon? Let me know if anyone is interested in getting together and the wife and I will set a time to be coming through. I will have my laptop with me on vacation, so I will keep you all updated on the time. And another thing, we will need some good advice on the meeting place. Neither of us know much about nashville and surrounding areas, as far as eating places. Im pretty familiar with the driving in Nashville, but that is about it. Just post here if you may be interested in the meeting.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heading to my old stomping grounds! Ah the Big Apple. I miss it so. Eat some good bagels and pizza for me, will ya? Oh, and the cops really dont approve of open carry in NYC!! ;)

I would, but I'll be on my way to NY that day... :devil:
Heading to my old stomping grounds! Ah the Big Apple. I miss it so. Eat some good bagels and pizza for me, will ya? Oh, and the cops really dont approve of open carry in NYC!! ;)

Our travels will be limited to the western and central portions of the state... camping and visiting family... won't make it to NYC, but I'm sure we'll eat well just the same!

:devil: I would never break sovereign NY law by bringing firearms in from Free America!

Guest GlocKingTN
Friday I'm helping a buddy of mine move from his old house into a temporary apartment. You're welcome to stop by and help us carry things up two flights of steps though! :devil:

Sounds like a good way to spend a vacation! I'm sure my wife would be jumping for joy about that one.:D

FYI, it looks like it will be Saturday. not 100% yet, but more than likely!;)

Guest GlocKingTN

There are alot of people on here from nashville, or close by. Surely someone else will be free Saturday afternoon!

Guest utarch00

There is a bagel place there, but it changed hands. It used to be Alpine Bagel and is now Brugger's Bagel.

Does Nashville still have that bagel place out near Vanderbilt? I used to bring a couple of dozen home with me every time I got there.
Guest dpeneguy
There are alot of people on here from nashville, or close by. Surely someone else will be free Saturday afternoon!

I would glocking but I will be in New Orleans visiting

Why does everyone keep saying that to me? Are the bagels and pizza that different?:confused:

Guest tjbert47

Keep me posted on when and where you are coming through GlocKing TN. I can probably break lose for a while Sat or Sun. I live and work real close to Metro Airport.

What you want to do shoot, eat or what ever.

Tom in TN :confused:

Guest GlocKingTN

Since no one was gonna be able to do anything except wrench, I decided to go ahead and come through Friday, instead of Saturday. You are more than welcome to join us if you would like. I will probably be through there around 3-4pm Friday afternoon. Ben (wrench) mentioned cooking out on the grill at his house, but nothing set in stone as of yet. Let me know if you can make it that day!

GK, My bathroom is in shambles, and I do not know if it will be presentable by Fri for lunch, so we may need to meet outside of my place, and maybe you can come over to the house for a short show and tell... Anyways, I am looking forward to seeing you and my new piece as well.

Guest GlocKingTN

Not a problem! Besides, I wont be there for the bathroom, if ya know what i mean..."yum-yum". but whatever is best for you! just let me know.

Guest GlocKingTN

We made it home. Had a great time in the Choo Choo! Also, thanks to wrenchhead for the great hospitality he showed us today. And thanks for the lunch too...

• Administrator
We made it home. Had a great time in the Choo Choo! Also, thanks to wrenchhead for the great hospitality he showed us today. And thanks for the lunch too...

You really could have helped move furniture. :) We were at it until 4pm nearly... then I came home and fell asleep for a few hours. I'm paying someone to move my stuff when the time comes. :cool: