FN SCAR?

Guest slim

BS on the post from The Firearms Blog?

Considering that blog is very speculative about upcoming products, and the fact that the post was written on Dec 3rd '08, I don't think their listing of the MSRP as $2,696.56 was BS. In fact, it's pretty darn close to the $2,873 you just quoted. The post was referring to the SCAR-L 16S (5.56/.223).

Wasnt refering to the MSRP quoted, was talking about the wiggle room comment. Dealer is WELL below that.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For that money in .308 I'd get a M1A and deck it out, in .223 I'd do the same with the Sig 556, and in 6.8 I'd go with a AUG or LMT MRP. Of course the RFB would be awesome as well and you could change barrels as well, but i heard they changed some of the quick change ability.

Wasnt refering to the MSRP quoted, was talking about the wiggle room comment. Dealer is WELL below that.

Ah, I see... wanna clue us in on dealer cost? :D

On a side note, I've been hearing rumors (and very well could be just that) that the "Limited Edition" SCARs, the ones you've been seeing with goldish colored uppers, were actually F-ups! Supposedly, anodizing FDE is kinda tricky, and the first batch came back w/ the goldish color you see on the limited run. Instead of scraping them, they decided to make them the "Limited Edition". Haha, like I said, don't know if there's any truth to that or not, but it's an interesting story nonetheless.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Halfpint

Just got off the phone with a guy in Minnesota . . . It's leaving for $3200. Won't be shipping for a day or so, so if anybody wants to drop by and fondle it before then, you're more than welcome. :lol:

:up: I don't want it to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!