SOLD - Shadow Systems MR920 Combat model Optics Ready Glock 19 size. With or Without Trijicon RMR Optic.

• Administrator

### 🚨 SOLD 🚨  ###

Shadow Systems MR920 Combat.  Optics Ready.  Glock 19 Size.  With or Without Trijicon RMR RM06 Type-2 Optic.

Alright, hold onto your hats TGO, because this is one that I really did not anticipate selling.  I am only doing so because I am simply out of room in the safe and have too many guns of this type.  Something had to go, so this is it.

What is a Shadow Systems MR920?  It's easiest to click these links...

Essentially, this is the Glock 19 that your Glock wishes it was.  It seriously fits all Glock 19 holsters that I have ever tried, including those molded specifically for a Glock 19 out of vacuum formed Kydex.  It has better ergonomics, a better trigger, an actual beavertail, a removable magazine well, a modular grip that allows you to adjust the size and angle of the grip, an excellent but not too-aggressive texture on the frame, accelerator pedal style indentations in the front of the frame for your support hand thumb, awesome iron sights with a Tritium front and plain black rear, a slide with legitimately usable front and rear cocking serrations, and an optics mounting system that provides INSANELY low mounting of your red dot sight, with the strongest mounting hardware I've ever seen.

It comes with two Magpul 15-round magazines, all of the stuff I listed above, and a quality soft-side gun case.

OH... and Shadow Systems says that they'll loan you another MR920 if you have to use yours in a legal, justified self-defense situation and yours is collected for evidence.  I kid you not.  It's listed in the paperwork.

With or Without the Trijicon RMR model RM06 Type-2 6.5MOA Dot?

Yes.  I'll include the Trijicon RMR that is already zeroed for the gun, or you can buy the gun without it.

Condition of the Hardware?

• I'd rate it an 8/10.  There are two tiny little spots of holster wear on the leading edge of the slide.  I've circled them in the photos.
  • It has less than 1,000 rounds through it.
  • It is in flawless mechanical condition and superb cosmetic condition.  But it is used and it was carried now and again, so it's not a Safe Queen.
  • The RMR has a small spot of wear on the casing, circled in the photos also.  The lens is perfect, no scratches, and it works flawlessly.
  • I have replaced the mag-release with a Zev OZ9 release to make it easier to manipulate without being prone to accidental release.
  • I have replaced the slide-release with an OEM Glock extended release to make it easier to manipulate.

Factory Specifications?

• CALIBER:   9×19
  • WEIGHT:    23oz
  • LENGTH:   7 1/8″
  • HEIGHT:    4 3/4″
  • BARREL:   4″
  • FINISH:     Bronze TiCN
  • TRIGGER: 4-4.5 lbs
  • MSRP: $940
  • ADDITIONAL PARTS: Magwell extensions, 3x backstraps, backstrap tool, thread lock, soft-side case, optics mounting hardware, two Magpul 15rd mags

Terms Of Sale?

• MSRP on the MR920 Optics Ready Combat is $870
  • MRSP on the Trijicon RMR Type-2 RM06 6.5MOA optic is $479

• Sale price for the MR920 only:  $680
  • Sale price for the MR920 plus Trijicon RMR:  $1,050
  • Will only sell the RMR separately if the gun sells alone first
  • CASH SALE ONLY
  • Must meet during daylight hours in the Franklin, TN / Spring Hill, TN area.
  • If we've never done business before, you will need to show me your gun permit to prove eligibility of ownership.

*** I am not interested in any trades at this time ***

Actual Photos?

But of course!  Click the photo to see a larger version.

i-ghwMDFf-X3.jpg

i-FPmPPr7-X3.jpg

i-swtqpb7-X3.jpg

i-63B8vFB-X3.jpg

i-Z2GqwWc-X3.jpg

i-fhpxKjd-X3.jpg

i-XpgBKfg-X3.jpg

i-wfmHBWG-X3.jpg

i-v3cmCGq-X3.jpg

i-3NxQHMq-X3.jpg

i-fvDzkNg-X3.jpg

i-x7Q8RjF-X3.jpg