Your (new) friendly neighborhood MAC Tools guy

Allow me to (re-) introduce myself:) I've been a member here as Radtekk for going on three years. I've also been on a similar site, northeastshooters.com, in New England, as Radtekk, for more than 10. As of Monday 2/14 I am "on the road" as a MAC Tools Franchisee. My territory is mostly Morristown, with parts of Dandridge, Jefferson City, White Pine, and Russellville. If you're in those areas I'm probably your guy. If not, and you do NOT have a MAC distributor in your area, drop me a line here or at LeeTheToolGuy@gmail.com. 

MAC is owned by Stanley Black and Decker, which also owns DeWalt and Expert (both of which I'll have on my truck) as well as Bostich, Ingersoll Rand, and a few others. I'll also have the full line of Kershaw and Streamlight products available to me. 

PAID TGO members (benefactors) will get up to a 10% discount off retail fdewprenfding on available promotions, as well as free shipping, and be eligible for a monthly drawing for a free tool. 

Go to mactools.com for links to the full catalog and monthly flees and specials. My website, LeeTheToolGuy.com (a work in progress) has those links and videos of some of the cool, innovative stuff MAC has to offer. My three faves are Anti-vibration hand and air hammers, air impacts with trigger activated lights, and Rounded Bolt Removal Technology (RBRT), a patented tool to remove 95%+ stripped hex, Torx, Triple-square and other fasteners.

Whether you're a homeowner, hobbyist, or full-on automotive or diesel technician, I'm looking forward to helping you have more fun and be more efficient and productive!

Lee

Edited by LeeTheToolGuy
  • Like 5
  • 2 years later...

My wife said if you come to walking horse country, leave the truck at home. 

for me, wish I had my 1980's vintage MAC in drive air ratchet back. that thing was a,,,well ti was too small for a hoss but it was great. I bought a lot of MAC back then. They are high quality stuff. As the aforementioned air ratchet, it was smaller than everyone else's and had more torque. My boss was impressed also as it out hossed his Snap-On.