Check out these calls.

Everyone who hunts needs to check these calls out. I got mine at the last gun show. I have the Predator Supreme 2 in 1. A buddy of mine borrowed it the other day and he went to his property with no gun (dumbass) and called up 2 coyotes with it. He said he was just messing around. I have a link to their web site. Go on there and listen to them. They have some cool calls and you can get 4 in 1 calls for cheaper than you can buy all of them seperate. Some of you may have heard of them before and even own a couple of calls. I can't wait to use it myself. Here is the link http://www.blackcreekgamecalls.com/

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a 404 error saying the URL was not found on that server??

I'm using Randy Anderson's Primos Hot Dawg and Lil Dawg calls with good results for them answering, not much in bringing them in. I had about 7 answer me two weekends ago from about 2-300 yards off and I was already set in a climbing deer stand waiting on them but they never came in.

I did have two turkey walk by and at dark a armadillo almost lost his life but I don't think he was reacting to any calls. I don't think they hear or see anything!

Link works for me. You should have killed that turbo opossum (Armadillo). I am hopefully going coyote hunting this weekend if my back is feeling better. The call I got has a distressed rabbit and the howler 2 in 1.

It was the browser. I'm using Firefox now and it didn't want to link to it but when I opened it with IE it worked. Scared the piss out of my wife as we were watching mythbusters and it took a few seconds to download and then open the media player....That wounded animal sound had her jumping!

Worth it just for that...LOL

I have had two come in after I had done a lot of calling. Problem was I didn't know if it was the distress calls I always start off with or the howls I ended up with an hour later. Maybe both. I have never called and had one just bound in on me though.