Harvey Milk

I'm a big an of true stories and biographical films. Milk was a great movie. Extremely inspiring.

Though I couldn't be further from being a homosexual, Harvey Milk had heart that many of us could only dream of having. He believed in something, and no one was going to stop him.

If even a very small percentage of us Second Amendment supports had his kind of heart, we'd have very little worry of our rights being stripped away. We wouldn't stand for it. Not even a little bit.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you go out there...and you get 'em! Don't be afraid of who you really are!

You big hearted thilly thavage, you!

=)

;)

Hey, I'm definitely one of those who've spent more time bitching about someone trying to take away my 2A rights, and not a lot (other than joing the NRA) of anything productive.

I do need to do something about that. But after a day or two, the warm and fuzzy feeling I got from watching the movie will be gone,, and everything will be back to normal.

Carry on.

Aww Geez Paul, you had to go and ruin a great run of posts with this one.

Sean Penn

the Mo's

San Fran

politics

Come on man, there are lot's of folks really driven to do what they want to do and I wouldn't call them role models.

John Wayne Gacy

Jeffery Dalmer

Hitler

Sarah Brady

Puff Daddy

Captain and Tennille

need I say more ;)

Aww Geez Paul, you had to go and ruin a great run of posts with this one.

Sean Penn

the Mo's

San Fran

politics

Come on man, there are lot's of folks really driven to do what they want to do and I wouldn't call them role models.

John Wayne Gacy

Jeffery Dalmer

Hitler

Sarah Brady

Puff Daddy

Captain and Tennille

need I say more :D

Somehow I knew I was gonna catch some doo-doo for bringing up such a topic. ;)

I haven't really seen it discussed around here, but I would have to assume there is a fair amount of anti-gay folks lurking around. The whole "gay thing" doesn't bother me, either way.

If it will help my cause any, I do plan on cleansing myself by finally watching Gran Torino. :tough:

Guest Bronker
;)

Hey, I'm definitely one of those who've spent more time bitching about someone trying to take away my 2A rights, and not a lot (other than joing the NRA) of anything productive.

I do need to do something about that. But after a day or two, the warm and fuzzy feeling I got from watching the movie will be gone,, and everything will be back to normal.

Carry on.

I SOOOOOOOO resemble that remark!

I would have to assume there is a fair amount of anti-gay folks lurking around. The whole "gay thing" doesn't bother me, either way.

Yeah, near as I can tell the more anti-gay someone is, the higher the likelihood they're a closet queen. I'm about as het as it gets, and I really don't care if a couple of guys want to go have some fun.

Hey, if there's two girls for every boy, then two guys together leaves six girls for me. :D