Eagle Eye Shooting Complex in Mt Pleasant

Rainsford

Don't know about this one, but do you know of the new On Target Range at Old Hickory Blvd and Lebanon Road/Hwy 70?

Been watching and waiting for this one. It's open. At Last!

Stopped in Thursday and took a bit of a tour, met most of the staff, and inadvertly, one of the owners. I was jabbering away with a gentleman when it daawned on me that his replies were a bit different than I was expecting. LOL! Real observant of me. The conversation started over my comments on his vehicle. Don't ask me his name. I'm old and forget things easily.

Anyway, I took the plunge and joined. It's nice looking, clean, and the staff were mostly people I had met before on different locations and circumstances. 

The proximity to me, and my disgust with Hendersonville's G&L(long story) really solidified my choice. Family membership was 399 per year. Not great, but not bad. Some of the typical perks go along with it. Discounts on rentals, purchases, and free range passes. The typical restrictions on steel core and green tip ammo. I didn't ask about reloads. Top caliber is 308, so that should cover most of my casual needs. Rifle and pistol capable of course. Sorry, I forget the complete hours and number of lanes, but seemed very much like a good place for me.

I was sold.

Haven't had a chance to go and shoot yet, but really looking forward to it.

I had one disappointment. The staff member I spent most of the time with wasn't awar of TGO! Stunning! I tried to enlighten him.

So if you go by, tell whomever you talk to of TGO and that a new member recommended the place. That certainly won't get you anything, but might make them aware of TGO and the number of potential shooters/customers in the area.

Hope this might help you.

• Like 2