Smokey Mountain Glock Trip

R1100R

Took the Family on a trip to Gatlinburg this week prior to my mobilization next week. On the way we stopped at Craig's Firearms in Knoxville. The are the LEO/Military dealer for Glock and the only such dealer in the state. I took advantage of my status and picked up a Glock 30 SF with Ameriglow sights for a discounted price. They were extremely helpful and friendly. They answered all my questions for about the 15 guns I handled.

Then we proceeded to the mountains and hook up with Magiccarpetrides and his Dad who gave me the lowdown on what to do in the area. Wife and kids had a great time.

I will post a range report sometime hopefully in the next year.

th_P3270095.jpg

Edited by R1100R
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe if you come under the Glock's homeland security program you can buy

under their program. While I was there they asked several people if they were LEO/Military. They stated you had to be to purchase the Glocks. I think it is more expanded than this.

My local shop has the same deal. Glocks marked for LEO/Military Only on the cases, Glock stickers.

Be careful on the MOB!

A lot of shops say there are. But the only one is Craig's in TN according to Glock in Smyrna. A G19 is 398.00 with 3 mags and the box has a blue label. The cheapest I had seen was 499.00-529.00 lately with two mags.

You can order directly from Glock but have to pay tax and shipping.

The receiving dealer will charge transfer fee and TCIS.

Guest m&pc9
Can anyone buy there or just LEO's.

You can not buy guns there. But I have been buying ammo. And he has alot of 5.11 gear.

I get golden saber JHP +p for @$17 a box.

Edited by m&pc9