CZ82 from either Aim or centerfire

clarky07

I am thinking of getting a CZ82 from either http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Czech_CZ-82_9x18_Pistol.html or http://www.centerfiresystems.com/cz82pistolpartcz82-gun-sf.aspx

The one from Aim includes a magazine holster, Centerfire is a little cheaper.

1. Thoughts on the CZ82

2. Has anyone bought from either Aim or Centerfire? how did it go, how long did it take to get the gun, etc.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't bought from either company, but have an 82 and love it. I even carry it sometimes when I need a slightly smaller carry gun. Functions flawlessly with any ball I put through it, but choked on Hornady TAPS.

Nice shooter. Pretty darn accurate too. And field stripping is a breeze. Get one!

Both companies are great. I know that AIM is about a week or two behind on orders. I ordered ammo from both and the Centerfire arrived in a couple of days but the AIM stuff took almost two weeks. It was not a huge deal because I was not in a rush but just be warned. Another forum I am on sing AIM's praises all the time so you can not go wrong with either.

Guest Astra900

Centerfire is a top notch bunch of people. I order from them regularly, and The last firearm I ordered from them arrived at Belleshire hardware about 3 days after I ordered it.

Bellshire Hardware CO

3837 Dickerson Pike,

Nashville, TN 37207

(615) 860-4212

(615) 860-4213 Fax

Ask for Phil.

hmm, that's a long ways for me (i should have specified I live south of nashville), but .... how much do they charge? It might still be worthwhile :-)

hmm, that's a long ways for me (i should have specified I live south of nashville), but .... how much do they charge? It might still be worthwhile :-)

$20

I've used AIM, and they've always been great. I have 10 PMAG's on order from them right now. I called a couple days ago about my order, and I should have them within the next couple weeks.

The Saddle Shop

Triune TN

Will handle transfers.

That is 3 bucks less than I paid and the police gunswere carried in a different holter and have less wear on the finish.

Gun is all steel so it has some heft and for someone used to more recoil it is really sweet to shoot.

Some places orhers have listed here on this site (due to an inquiry by me) have the best prices on 9X18 ammo.