Looking for a laser/light for my CZ P-01

I was gifted an inexpensive laser, put in on my P-01, and was amazed. At the range, I zeroed it in at 10-yards to be about 2 inches above my front sight. I was impressed at the shooting results. Certainly makes for combat accuracy and I found no difficulty either seeing my front sight and the red laser point at the same time.

Since then, I've been looking for a laser/flashlight combo, and so far the Streamlight TLR-8A G Flex with green laser seems to be my choice, but I'm still looking and considering.

I've resisted attaching a flashlight to my pistols, but with aging eyes it now makes sense. I know there are those who would not attach a light for fear of giving away position and recommend the weak-hand holding the flashlight off to the side. Well, I did just that for years as a cop and never found it of benefit. It only weakened my two-hand grip, and tied up both hands, and the bad guys also know that trick. The additional weight is only three ounces, which to me is negligible.

I've been shooting a red-dot on my AK that has both red and green. I find I pick up the green much faster in day and night.

So I'm entertaining suggestions for other laser/flashlight combos to consider so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Sleep profit said:

Love  CZ great guns have you looked at  sure fire   300 luminaries and a red laser have good reviews I use olight have 3 and have had good luck with all    they have green light/ laser combos. Good luck 👍 

After several suggestions and research of those suggestions, I went with an Olight Baldr S with the green laser. I found a great price at less than $100 which gives me enough left over from what I had allocated to get another set of TruGlo TFX Pro sights for another CZ.

What sold me on the Olight was the laser is above the flashlight making it closer to the bore.

Thanks for your suggestion.

• Like 2

The Baldr S works great. Bright light and laser and locks tight with no movement. Nice fit on the P-01 and the buttons are easy to reach and press.

I did need to take some metal off the locking bar on the unit but that too wasn't a big deal with 320-grit paper.

I found mine on ebay for 90 with sales tax bringing it to 98. Pretty good deal and free shipping.

• Like 1