Walmart has 9mm and .40

Guest m&pc9

Guest m&pc9

I stopped by walmart in seymour and they had about 2-3 cases each of 9mm & .40 . But they will only let you buy 2 boxes.:D So my wife was with me so I got 4 boxes. The guy said a fellow came in early and wanted 10 boxes:screwy:. Thats when I said I would take 10 also, so I got my 4 and was satisfied.;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TargetShooter84

I'd be there if they weren't limiting boxes....maybe they'll start doing that now and it'll be easier to stockpile that way....but again, who knows.

Guest 70below
If they weren't limiting it to 2 boxes, chances are you would have had NO ammo. I'm pretty happy that some WMs are limiting purchases, it keeps the dealers from buying up all their stock.

+1

I talked to a guy at a WalMart in knoxville today, he said he held off as long as he could on the 2 box limit, but was tired of seeing one guy leave every day with 2 or 3 cases of ammo, then having to tell everyone else "no" the rest of the day. I took my two boxes and was satisfied. I'd rather get two boxes a day on my way to work than some guy buying two cases to scalp at the gun show or let sit in his basement and leave none for me who will actually shoot the stuff.

Guest TargetShooter84
+1

I talked to a guy at a WalMart in knoxville today, he said he held off as long as he could on the 2 box limit, but was tired of seeing one guy leave every day with 2 or 3 cases of ammo, then having to tell everyone else "no" the rest of the day. I took my two boxes and was satisfied. I'd rather get two boxes a day on my way to work than some guy buying two cases to scalp at the gun show or let sit in his basement and leave none for me who will actually shoot the stuff.

which walmart was that you talked to? I agree with the statements...id be an happy man with 2 boxes of ammo than show up and there's none on shelves...wonder if walmart will make that an policy for the entire region?

Guest m&pc9

I would really like to see a 4-5 box limit. I was in FL. during easter and they had a 4 box limit. Then it would be worth walking the 100 miles to the back corner of the sporting goods.

I would really like to see a 4-5 box limit. I was in FL. during easter and they had a 4 box limit. Then it would be worth walking the 100 miles to the back corner of the sporting goods.

It's a shorter walk if you go in through the auto section. :tough: The only PITA is waiting for someone to press the door button so you can exit.

Some of the prices are higher, but some aren't. I bought some .40 for the same price as a month ago--$12.97/box for blazer and $16 for Winchester. The .45 was higher by ~$10 than a month ago. The .38 was the same price. This is all at the Clinton Walmart.

Some of the prices are higher, but some aren't. I bought some .40 for the same price as a month ago--$12.97/box for blazer and $16 for Winchester. The .45 was higher by ~$10 than a month ago. The .38 was the same price. This is all at the Clinton Walmart.

+1... In the last couple weeks when I've seen ammo at walmart (blazer 9mm) It's been the same 9$ a box

Guest jos2f

Walmart in Lebanon had 0 boxes of pistol ammo. They had some rifle ammo, and some 50/100 round packs of .22 (no bricks).

I talked to a sales rep who services 46 walmart stores from TN to MS. He found a total of 4 .380 boxes in those stores

Guest TargetShooter84
Walmart in Lebanon had 0 boxes of pistol ammo. They had some rifle ammo, and some 50/100 round packs of .22 (no bricks).

I talked to a sales rep who services 46 walmart stores from TN to MS. He found a total of 4 .380 boxes in those stores

Holy crap....looks like its online ordering for me now.....since I'm SOL on wally world ammos...esp 9mm.

this is the same situation as last year's gas prices.

it's just a damn shame people have to be greedy and can't be satisfied with what they would or could actually use and not hoard it.

especially those that are trying to make a fast buck by gouging other people on a resale.

i hope the prices drop back to normal and they get stuck with it.

it's these type of individuals that really screw it up for the average guy.

makes me want to get rid of my guns and find another hobby.

:( bob

Guest TargetShooter84
this is the same situation as last year's gas prices.

it's just a damn shame people have to be greedy and can't be satisfied with what they would or could actually use and not hoard it.

especially those that are trying to make a fast buck by gouging other people on a resale.

i hope the prices drop back to normal and they get stuck with it.

it's these type of individuals that really screw it up for the average guy.

makes me want to get rid of my guns and find another hobby.

:( bob

Very much agreed with that statement. Its really a shame. Hopefully by end of summer, things will have slowed down....or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I've had to put my gun hobbies on hold due to this situations....and moved onto the offroading world...

i did my rounds to a few Wallys today, Ooltewah and Gunbarrel really had nothing. I went to Brainerd Rd and did score 3 boxes of Remington 223 and 3 boxes of Winchester 357 sig white boxes. I picked up the 357 sig boxes because i rarely see it anymore and I have 2 guns in that caliber. I didnt take it all there were 4-5 boxes still there if anyone is looking for some.

Very much agreed with that statement. Its really a shame. Hopefully by end of summer, things will have slowed down....or at least that's what I'm hoping for. I've had to put my gun hobbies on hold due to this situations....and moved onto the offroading world...

There are no shortages on knitting supplies. I am taking this up next. I'll knit a warm fuzzy holster to put my pistols in so they can stay warm. It may be awhile before they get to go out and play. I think I could make a good second income doing this for TGO'ers. What cha think???