Had some fun yesterday...

Compliments of ETS-Inc and Hero-Gear:

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/various/herogear/

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/technology/arms/FAL5665.jpg.html

http://olegvolk.net/gallery/technology/arms/aac/muffler5763.jpg.html

Great photos, Oleg! It was awesome to meet everyone, and dump one mag through an M4 with da' switch (I see Oleg even got a picture of it ;))... I spent the rest of the time breaking in my AK74 (which performed flawlessly, btw... 240rds total. Even managed to get it to bump-fire a bit).

Looking forward to the next outing :D... hopefully once it gets cooler! (did I mention that it was HOT?)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I spent the rest of the time breaking in my AK74 (which performed flawlessly, btw... 240rds total. Even managed to get it to bump-fire a bit).

Of course it did. An AK not performing flawlessly is more shocking. Looks like fun. How do us peasants get to do that?

This was not the official Class III shoot, so nobody get their panties in a wad ;)... A date has not yet been announced for that one. This was a sampling, as it were...

I see that Oleg has a pic up of my Tantal and I contributing to the heat-death of the planet... :)

That was fun.

Linked from Oleg's website:AK74firing5754.jpg

Guest ETS_Inc
I had no idea Oleg Volek was a Nashville resident.

Yep, he lives in Hermitage. He's lived here for several years now, actually. He's one heck of a great guy. You'll have to meet him one of these days.

Guest ETS_Inc

How can one complain when their job includes machineguns, silencers, and beautiful women, combined?

It was an excellent time. The weather was warm, but not as hot as it had been earlier in the day. I think we ended up with 12-13 people there. I didn't expect there to be that many folks when Dan and I discussed it.

I'm trying to think of all the weapons present. I know the list included an MP-5A2, M1A1 Thompson, AK-74 clone, DSArms OSW (post-86 FA), 3-4 M-16's, HK SL-8, SOCOM II, PS-90, Armalite AR-30, Enfield with Rhineland Arms .45 conversion and suppressor, Rem model 600, Rem 870 AOW, 870 SBS, NEF 12ga SBS, suppressed Ruger MkII, several Glocks and other assorted handguns, a flintlock musket, a French revolver from the mid-to-late 1800's, a Galil, and God-only-knows what else.

I don't even want to think about how much the ammo cost us.

• Administrator

Linked from Oleg's website:

AK74firing5754.jpg

Heyyyy... that's not a SIG 239 on your hip. That looks a lot like an XD. Spill the beans, bucko. :)

Yep, he lives in Hermitage. He's lived here for several years now, actually. He's one heck of a great guy. You'll have to meet him one of these days.

Someone should invite him to sign up here! ;)

I'm down to 1 XD... The 4" .357 is my favorite out of the 3 I've had. The SC 9mm and the Tactical .45gap weren't quite my cup of tea. I'll be hanging on to this one though.

I might need to buzz my hair again, though, to further my Tactical-Metrosexual appearance...