May 30th - Clarksville - Lunch and shoot

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't shoot, oh well. Hell, I can't buy any ammo any way. :P

Ya'll do what you want, I am telling my wife that we are having a meeting and I am going to HOOTERS!!!! :)

I will be out of town most of June, but I would for all of us ClarksVagas shooters to get together and meet, eat and shoot.

Guest 3pugguy

I'll see on the lunch, even if we can't shoot that day. A "meet and greet" isn't a bad thing either!

Barry

PS: will know by tomorrow the schedule for Saturday if we are all up for lunch either way still.

Lunch... at HOOTERS? I can be there I think. I passed my last physical, so I beleive my heart can handle it! I'm going to try to get ahold of the range people today, and I may be able to confirm the closing this weekend.

WD

Would anyone be interested in going to Custom Gunsmithing's range if the MCSC is closed?

Their range is small and nothing fancy, but it is a place to shoot and is about 15 miles from Hooters. It's an option.

DWARREN, Yeah, only one Hooters, the one on Riverside next to Harbor Freight.

Guest 3pugguy

I am up and available for the lunch. Just need to know what time. I don't have a TGO hat, so I'll wear my white "PING" hat.

The Custom Gunsmithing place is close to my house - I live out in Fredonia and he is over on Knox Road - about 10 minutes from me. Haven't used the range, but bought some ammo from the shop (I think the owner/gunsmith's name is Hal?).

Again, just post the time we meet up at Hooters. Thanks!

Barry

OK fellows, here's the scoop. I talked to my boss at the shooting complex, and they WILL BE CLOSED this Saturday and Sunday for the schoolastic skeet shoots. They will be open tomorrow and next Friday, Saturday and Sunday. If ya'll want to do anything this Saturday, please let me know....I really want to get out and shoot! (big hooters don't sound bad either)! LOL Please let us all know!

WD (Dave)

Guest 3pugguy

As I wrote, I am up for the lunch 5/30 and we can always to over to Custom Gunsmithing. Please let me know - time at Hooters for lunch and I will have my gun(s) available afterward.

Barry

3pugguy, Me and you are having lunch at Hooters at 11:30am on Saturday. :hat:

I hope I can find some ammo between now and then, otherwise I will be shooting .22's if we go to Hal's. I live in Sango so Custom Gunsmiting is about 10 mins from me too.

Who else is joining us?

Guest 3pugguy

I have a quite a bit of .22 and plan to shoot my Buckmark for the most part; I want to work on aim, trigger etc (those pesky issues for me).

I lucked into some boxes of Blazer 9MM at Wal Mart and might shoot one box thru my Glock.

So, let's meet just inside, around 11:25-11:30? I invited a buddy, but he doesn't know if he can make it (retired LEO).

I am looking forward to it and hope we can have some other get togethers local to Clarksville.

Sounds good.

I have some ammo that doesn't fit anything I own. I plan to bring it and hopefully it will fit something that somebody owns. It has been sitting around dusty long enough.

I will wear a hat:tinfoil:

Guest 3pugguy

I'm looking forward to it. I'll be in a white "PING" golf ballcap. Think there are three of us for now, but it's a start.

Barry

Guest 3pugguy
Whiskey - I sent you a PM. WalMart on Madison had some 40 and 9 today. That wouldn't be some .32 S&W Long Ammo?

Was it the Blazer Brass 9? That seems to be coming in now - two weeks in a row I picked some up there.

Guest 3pugguy

Good deal, guys - see you tomorrow at 11:30 at Hooters! I am buying a little ammo each week to not break the bank nor empty the shelves :-).