Hello from Lebanon!

Guest sicorican

Guest sicorican

Hello all!

My name is Freddie, and my wife and I reside in Lebanon, Tn. We also have a daughter that lives in Watertown.

I have a series 1 Kimber Classic, a Remington 870 Express, and the stainless Wal-Mart Ruger 10/22.

I am an NRA-certified shotgun instructor, defensive handgunner, and avid plinker! My wife and I have gone through the carry permit process and we are passionate about our constitutionally-protected rights and civic duties.

Currently, I am looking for a place to take my shotgun students for the shooting portion of the class, so if any of you know of a nice, large field that would be available, please let me know!

I also enjoy woodworking, playing guitar, and the occasional paintball game.

Freddie "sicorican" Rivera

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

100_2154.jpg

000_0871.jpg

This one is pretty rare, its a transtube 112 efx..2 channel, with 7 effects built in, not counting reverb and delay.

I paid 480, I'm willing to let it go at 350 if you pay for shipping.

the Guitar I paid 350 for and I'll take 350 for it, with the hardcase included (that was 70 bucks extra) and I made the guitar strap, so its free.

this thing plays like a dream, but the fact that I'm now trying to find a job around home (wife won't let me climb towers anymore) and my lack of time and a place to play is forcing me to sell it. (its 200 watt so I can't crank it up like I want to, where I live).

Guest sicorican
Welcome, Freddie! I've got a Kimber, an 870HD and a stainless 10/22 from Wal-Mart also. If you tell me that you drive a GMC truck and own an old Mustang, I'm going to wonder if I was cloned.

:eek:

:eek:Oh crap! As a matter of fact, I DO drive a GMC... A red 2000 Sierra 4wd, and I USED to own a Mustang, a '79.

Hmmm... I thought cloning was illegal?

Thank you Tungsten, and thank you all for the warm welcome!

Freddie

Guest sicorican
I have a Kimber, 2 are 3 Remingtons, no rugers. a Ford and a Custom Shop Les Paul.

Guns & Guitars!! Freddie we may not be clones but you sound like family.

Tower nice rig I'll see if anyone around here would like it.

I have an Epiphone Les Paul(The Mars special), a Seagull acoustic, a Martin "reject" classical, and an Aria II Pro(Strat knockoff) that needs a new pot. I've got a 30-watt Peavey Classic tube amp with the tweed case, and a Danelectro Daddy-O pedal for those times when nothing but the blues will do! So yeah, we're definitely family... Maybe 3rd cousins or something... It's always good to hook up with long-lost relatives!

Tower, VERY nice rig!

Freddie

Guest Phantom6

Welcome to the group. We share many of the same interests. I teach pistol, shotgun, rifle, personal protection (inside and out) and TN Handgun Carry Permit among other things. Been playin' guitar since I was 8 and put myself through college playin' bars and clubs and the hotel circuit from Louisville to Lexington to Cincinnati and I too find sawdust soothing as I am a woodworker. Never had a Mustang but back in the late 60's and early 70's I had the hottest '68 Camaro in 3 counties. ;)

Again, welcome. :up: