Heckler and Koch P7 with NP3 treatment

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it really pink or is that just the camera?

I am interested because I have a P7 that has desperate need for a refinishing (note to self: do NOT try to remove rust with naval jelly) so am looking for options.

Its neither the camera, nor the gun...it must be your monitor.

That is Beautiful!

Since so many P7PSP seem to be coming on the market I have been thinking... uh make that daydreaming about having one.

Are they really as instictive to shoot as I hear? Some people swear by them. That there is nothing like them. Others say they are overhyped.

What do you think (herogear or anyone else that owns one)?

That is Beautiful!

Since so many P7PSP seem to be coming on the market I have been thinking... uh make that daydreaming about having one.

Are they really as instictive to shoot as I hear? Some people swear by them. That there is nothing like them. Others say they are overhyped.

i've been wanting to buy one for a while now. one day, i keep telling myself that anyway.

That is Beautiful!

They are coming on the market because HK-Germany did a trade in with the LE depts there and exported a bunch to their American subsidiary, who sold them off to distributors.

They are terrific guns. Very accurate and great to shoot. Three downsides:

1) No heat shield. The gun gets very very hot after about 2-3 magazines. Racking the slide can be tough.

2) If you carry one for self defense, better make it the only gun you carry. If you ease up on the squeeze cocker, the gun wont function.

3) Weak finish. A lot of them plum up or just wear off. Thus the need for this kind of treatment.

Not a downside, but they have the Euro mag release that some people dont like.

But other than that, very low bore axis, very nice single action (they call it "continuous action) trigger, very compact and flat. I have nothing but good to say about them.

You will be amazed how accurate these little guys are.

They take a little getting used to, but once you understand the mechanics of the P7, you will be good to go.

There have been a ton of police trade in PSP guns that were released about 90 days ago. (this gun was not one of the surplus/trade in guns)

There should be a good supply of them out there and available still if anyone is interested.

Is it really pink or is that just the camera?

I am interested because I have a P7 that has desperate need for a refinishing (note to self: do NOT try to remove rust with naval jelly) so am looking for options.

I am not surprised you might think it is pink...

Joe really likes pink guns. :)

No surprise. Not that there's anything wrong with it.

Charles Daly had a pink .45 for a while. I am surprised Kel Tec doesnt make their .32s in a pink since they have blue and some other color.

You mean like this?

IMG_3366.jpg

(that was Kelly's/Mrs. Hero-Gear load out kit before we got her a 1911)