Hello from Powell!

Guest WebDemon

Guest WebDemon

Hello everyone! My name's Matt and I live in powell. I've been around guns all my life since my father was a military man. Heard about the forums from a buddy that goes to CCA and shoots from time to time. I have a small collection of guns now that I am proud of! Takes time and money for this hobby but in the end its worth it to me. I hope to one day have a very nice and large collection just in case those zombies show up. ; ) Below is my short list, Hi-Standard Sentinel - .22 LR, Kel-Tec P32, S&W 38 Snub nose (late 1890's), S&W 357, Glock 22, XDM Bi-tone 40

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnvolfan

Hello and welcome WebDemon,

I read where you're from Powell -- I'm a BIG fan of Springfield Armory guns, so I really like your Avatar! We have some of the same guns -- I see where you have the Kel-Tec P32. Do you know they have a 10-round mag for those, but not for the P3AT? I can never get 10 rounds in them, only 9, but they are still nice! I see you're not a NRA member. I heartily recommend that you join. There are lots of places that will save you $10 off, but Handgunner magazine gives you a free membership with a mag subscription: check out Americanhandgunner.com and you'll see what I mean. Anyway, I shoot at CCA too, usually on Tuesdays. It been way too hot in there for the past couple of weeks, so last Wednesday I went to Gunnys in Maryville, Anyway, hope you enjoy the forum!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.