Pistol Case (for those who saw Tower's case and wanted one)

Guest c.a.s.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6

Towerclimber, provided you can come and I sure hope you can, please be sure to bring it with you when y'all come to the shoot this month so I can take some measurements and take a photo or two.

poster_deserve_victory.jpg

Towerclimber, provided you can come and I sure hope you can, please be sure to bring it with you when y'all come to the shoot this month so I can take some measurements and take a photo or two.

I'm pretty sure we'll be able to come..I can always send you measurements if you really want them..

as for making one, more than likely it will be made out of either 1/8 inch plywood or form board, with the tray made out of 1/4 inch.

the outside would/could be covered in a choice of leather, vinyl, naugahide (if I can find and kill enough naugas :D) or whatever Julie thinks looks best.

I figure it would take me a day to make 2 of them once all the materials are gathered.

I've been thinking about a couple of different designs actually. some a little more user friendly for the person carrying them...I mean, mine looks like an old film projector case..LOL

Tower how heavy is that thing?

empty or full of pistols, ammo and such?

Towers case looked a little heavy but not so bad as you can't pick it up and move it.

The sturdiness of it helps in carrying it to where you need it.

Anyway the thing is awesome. it kind of does look like a movie projector case from school days.