Zombies & Diabetes...

creeky

As some of you may know my son (12) was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes last October. This September 19th we're participating in the JDRF "Walk to cure Diabetes".

Anyway... as a way to help with the fundraising my son decided he wanted to make a video. He wrote and filmed it himself. (I just edited it together for him.) In it he compares the similarities of Zombies and Diabetics and why it's so important to find a cure for Diabetes. :up:

He also came up with our Team walk name...

Zombie and Diabetes Eradication Team (or Z.A.D.E.T. for short)

I'm pretty sure we're the only team with "Zombie" in their name. LOL!!

My main reason to post this here is cause I'm REALLY proud of both him and his brother for making this. :popcorn:

**Not to go all Jerry Lewis on you, but if you want to make a donation for our team you can do so HERE. Don't worry if you don't want to or can't... this economy is kicking everyones butt right now. Worst time to ever ask anyone for a donation.

If you want to walk with us (it's free!) you can sign up with the same link. It's at the Bicentennial mall downtown. You know... the STATE PARK! :bowrofl:

Mods... if this is out of line feel free to delete.

I completely understand. :popcorn:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He was going to film a little more outside with his little brother as a zombie and him poking him with a stick.

But they got in a huge fight which was hilarious! I wished I had been able to film it.

Older Brother: "What were you doing! You're ruining it!!"

Younger Bro: "Am NOT!! I'm making it better!"

Older brother: "Just do what your suppose to next time!"

Younger Bro: "Unt' uhhhhh... I don't want be in your stupid Zombie movie anyway! I QUIT!!"

Older Brother: "GOOD! I didn't want you in it anyway!"

Younger Brother: "I'll make my own Zombie movie!!"

At which point Futurama's Bender runs through my mind...

"... with Blackjack! And Hookers!" LOL!!!!

Glad you liked it guys.

I kind of like the muzzle loader reference "Don't even bother." haha!!:up: