ford edge, anybody got one

Guest tdtennessee

Guest tdtennessee

its time for a new car for the wife. she likes the edge and it fits what we are looking for. anybody got one, what are the pro's and con's you have found while owning it. i think we are going to test drive one next weekend and see how it rides and everything else but thought i would ask here first.

thanks.

rob

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I rented one once when I was in Dallas. Had to drive from the airport up to Plano. I liked it, decent acceleration (265hp V6) I used all 265HP when I could! Gas mileage stayed in the high teens but I kept my foot in it! Decent ride seemed kinda like a "sport tuned" suspension. Didn't drive like a minivan. Lots of room. The Sync system was nice, easy to use. Overall I was impressed with it. Beyond that I don't know.

Wife had a 2007 Ford Edge. She and I both liked it: however, I was a bit disappointed in its gas mileage. The highway mileage was like 21-22. I'd hope that the newer ones are better.

New ones are rated at 18/25mpg.

Guest tdtennessee
Wife had a 2007 Ford Edge. She and I both liked it: however, I was a bit disappointed in its gas mileage. The highway mileage was like 21-22. I'd hope that the newer ones are better.

well she is in a 4wd durango 5.9 that gets about 12 mpg now so anything will be an improvement, lol

We test drove a couple at Carmax back in the spring and we liked both of them. The limited is the one to get. Huge sunroof, backup sensors, sync, nav, etc. I really dig the new "sport" edition with body color rocker panels and fascia.

2009-ford-edge.jpg

Edited by BenS