Titans

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

GO TITANS!

And take Vanderbilt with you.

But hey, the Charlotte Lions Football Pee-Wee's are 6-1, and headed to the playoffs. The 'Little Assassin" is now at middle linebacker!

Guest Jcochran88

I just don't understand it. It is like they don't want to win, are they trying to get the number one draft pick or what?

This is the first game that the offense has struggled this bad but the defense just keeps giving the games away. What happened to the way the use to play defense first the offense. Oh well!

Guess they will start calling us the next Detroit!

Guest Bronker
I just don't understand it. It is like they don't want to win, are they trying to get the number one draft pick or what?

This is the first game that the offense has struggled this bad but the defense just keeps giving the games away. What happened to the way the use to play defense first the offense. Oh well!

Guess they will start calling us the next Detroit!

Answered your own question...our defense went to pot when Schwartz went to Detroit.

Guest Bronker
I'll drift my own thread a bit now.

Either one of you Dicksonites going to hunt with me anymore this year or do I have to holler at Strickj and Mike.357 to come over.

You know my restrictions. Now a Thursday or Friday hunt...

And if strickj makes it down there, I'd appreciate a fair warning before I return. It takes like 6 weeks to get that much penicillin and a full body-condom on board.

Ask Washington fans, Jim Zorn and their wacky owner how that's working out! LOL:p
I can't blame Haynesworth for the trainwreck that is the Redskins.:confused: They almost make Al Davis, Tom Cable, and the Raiders look competent. Almost.
Guest Bronker
I can't blame Haynesworth for the trainwreck that is the Redskins.:confused: They almost make Al Davis, Tom Cable, and the Raiders look competent. Almost.

I was raised a Redskins fan (having been born in D.C.). I sure thought that Gibb's second run would have been the redemption that they needed to get back on track. Not so, apparently.

Oh well. Let's play for draft picks.

You know my restrictions. Now a Thursday or Friday hunt...

And if strickj makes it down there, I'd appreciate a fair warning before I return. It takes like 6 weeks to get that much penicillin and a full body-condom on board.

I say you need to manage better!:confused:

I'm trapped on Monday's but we might could swing a Thursday/Friday and I would just stay on Saturday and part of Sunday. Let me see what I can do. Would you prefer muzzle loader?

As to Washington....meh.

Titan's, definitely playing for draft picks now. As long as we don't pull a Detroit.

Guest Jcochran88
I say you need to manage better!:lol:

I'm trapped on Monday's but we might could swing a Thursday/Friday and I would just stay on Saturday and part of Sunday. Let me see what I can do. Would you prefer muzzle loader?

As to Washington....meh.

Titan's, definitely playing for draft picks now. As long as we don't pull a Detroit.

I am in for friday or saturday morning.:D

Guest Jcochran88
I'm still a fan even when this stuff happens. Hope they can turn this season around, but it does not look like it now.

And I don't think Young will be the one to do it either.

h

Untill he got in the game he didn't even know what was going on! I agree after this year Young will be looking for a home.

Guest walkingdeadman

I have always hated the Titans. Mostly cause of Jeff Fisher. He is one of the pricks that keeps making all these non-sense rules about hitting. They are slowly but surely turning football into a joke. They might as well start calling it The National Flag Football League....

By the way...GO COWBOYS!!!

I know I can always rely on the 'Boys to win atleast half of their games.

Guest Bronker
I have always hated the Titans. Mostly cause of Jeff Fisher. He is one of the pricks that keeps making all these non-sense rules about hitting...

By the way...GO COWBOYS!!!

I'm not exactly president of the Jeff Fisher Glee club, but apparently he and his opinion are well respected among his peers. He's on this committee. Wade and Jerry are not. Your comment reflects the attitude of a typical Cowboys fan. I'd be bitter too. The Boys have shown very little to justify that $1B stadium.

Guest walkingdeadman
I'm not exactly president of the Jeff Fisher Glee club, but apparently he and his opinion are well respected among his peers. He's on this committee. Wade and Jerry are not. Your comment reflects the attitude of a typical Cowboys fan. I'd be bitter too. The Boys have shown very little to justify that $1B stadium.

Yes,typical fan of a team that is always atleast a .500 on the year. I will take that compared to some of the other teams that win 1 - 5 a year.

Of course I do also know that either you love them or you hate them. I mean I am sure alot of people like yourself are jealous of the number one franchise in the league. But like I tell all the "haters' when you ever you are ready to be a fan...come on over. :bowrofl::D:D