90 day countdown

Guest canynracer
Why don't we go to Target...I mean, really, it would make more sense...Just saying...:(

yeah, in light of the name I would agree...if they only sold ammo...........

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep my permanent residence other than the location I am presently presiding, with my fiance... but according to my permanent residence secretary (Dear ol' Dad) the envelope has finally arrived!!!! :mad::):devil::):P:):):)

I had him open it, just to insure it wasn't a "we regret to inform you..." letter. He says there's a card in there with my drivers license picture on it in two spots, but that it's funny looking, because they made it wrong; it's turned on it's side. I laugh and ask, simply, to forward it to me.

Now then... on to bigger and better worries. Where am I gonna take my first "packin' heat" trip? Thank goodness I'm only in a small town, right now. Else, I'd have too many choices.

Travis

Guest canynracer
I keep my permanent residence other than the location I am presently presiding, with my fiance... but according to my permanent residence secretary (Dear ol' Dad) the envelope has finally arrived!!!! :mad::):devil::):P:):):)

I had him open it, just to insure it wasn't a "we regret to inform you..." letter. He says there's a card in there with my drivers license picture on it in two spots, but that it's funny looking, because they made it wrong; it's turned on it's side. I laugh and ask, simply, to forward it to me.

Now then... on to bigger and better worries. Where am I gonna take my first "packin' heat" trip? Thank goodness I'm only in a small town, right now. Else, I'd have too many choices.

Travis

Congrats!!!! Time for Wal-Mart!!!!!!!

Guest canynracer
Still nothing here..

Oh got a new carry gun just can't carry it.

What did you get???

the permit will come...but I agree, it is taking a while...sorry man!

Metal, you posting on this board about your permit status is starting to make me nervous. What are you not telling us about your past??? :P:confused:

I am just kidding. It will come soon enough. Really having a HCP is kind of a let down after a few months, I ain't needed to shoot nobody yet. Don't know about Canyn though :P

Sorry did not see your post about the RIA, don't call it crappy dude.

I have an RIA in a real mans size and I love it. All 1911's need some tweaking

so don't be suprised if yours does too. Get a bunch of ammo to shake it down with. It is a pretty pistol for sure my man. Love the grips!

Edited by Mike.357
add on
Guest canynracer

nice peice...I like it!!

5 months??? holy backround checks!!!

you may want to call them again and tell them it has been 5 months with no response...just ask them if there was a problem, or what the hold up is...

Guest clutepc
I have called so much they know my DL.# by heart :P

It was issued one week ago and they told me 7 yo 14 days. So I will wait and call Friday...

If your mailman is anything like ours I have to check with our neighbors about 1 a week because they ususally end up with a bunch of my mail.

My permit became such a joke that the nieghbors would hand me my mail and say is the permit in there?.. it was sad.

so it might not hurt to ask.

It'll come if not, hang in there.

Good Luck!

:P OMG!! I got mine today!! Hubby and I went to the range and shot my new Kel-tec .380 and my S&W 640 and then came home and my permit was in the mailbox!! I was very excited and we are going out in a bit so I get to try my first outing with it, I told hubby, "Don't worry darling, I will protect you!" :P

So lets see, my fingerprints were done on the 21st of Dec. I was issued on the 28th of Jan. and got it today on the 2nd of Feb. so it was 6 weeks and one day from prints and 5 days from issue.

Yep, I noticed a few of your posts and told my husband that there was another Athens poster here. I am trying to get him on the board too, lots of great info here.

Those are nice looking dogs you have there. I guess with them you won't be needing my services. :D

Thanks, they are my babies, they sleep in my bed and stay by my side. So nope I guess I don't need an alarm, my girls are pretty good deterrents, you should see the UPS and Fed Ex guys deliver, I hear the doorbell ring and by the time I get to the door they are running down the hill and the package is sitting on the steps. It only takes one time for a delivery person to see them when I open the door to set the stage for future deliveries!!! ROFL

Thanks, they are my babies, they sleep in my bed and stay by my side. So nope I guess I don't need an alarm, my girls are pretty good deterrents, you should see the UPS and Fed Ex guys deliver, I hear the doorbell ring and by the time I get to the door they are running down the hill and the package is sitting on the steps. It only takes one time for a delivery person to see them when I open the door to set the stage for future deliveries!!! ROFL

I can see that now.:D