Swanky's Taco Shop in Cool Springs: Posted

Guest JHatmaker
A couple of days ago there was a small sticker on the glass on the front door.

And we are talking about the Swanky's in the newly developed area where the Courtyard Mariott, Bosco's (:lol:), etc is?

Maybe the DB that own's Bosco's went to all the places there telling them to post, and when they did they got flack from folks like us, and took the sticker off.

I hope they took it off, b/c the food is pretty good (huge portions!)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I should have checked. We are staying nearby at the Marriott Courtyard, on a tour of Vanderbilt. We had planned on trying Swanky's Taco Shop, but I opted out after reading early posts in this thread.

We had Pie-in-the-Sky pizza sent to the room instead.

I was in Swanky's a few weeks ago and they were posted. I spoke with the hostess about how I felt and also sent an e-mail. I never got a response back (assumed I wouldn't) and haven't been back to see if the legal sticker postings are still up. That would be great news if the stickers were taken down. Their Mexican isn't the best I've ever had, but I thought it was decent enough for a back-up dinner option if other restaurants we really wanted to go to were packed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.