Attn Vol Fans

Guest Bluemax

Guest Bluemax

Guys, I heard an interesting rumour today, again this is a RUMOUR but it came from a good source. As the football fans amoung us know we play South Carolina Sat. night at 7.45 which also happens to be Halloween night. Word on the street is that we are gonna warm up in orange jerseys and white pants but when we come back out just before the game we will have on black pants with orange stripes and black jerseys with orange letters....A customer of mine who is a supporter of Tn Football passed this along to me today and the longer we talked about it the more fired up both of us got, I thought we were gonna do one on one drills in his office !! If this is the case don't be alarmed if you hear of an earthquake in Knoxville because the fans are gonna go ballistic. Again this a rumour, but what better way to fire the team up after last weeks emotional loss

Go Big Vols!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Over on volnation there is 30+ pages talking about this "blackout". Some people say yea we are and some say no. Some said that players were talking about the black pants being delievered on Thurs.. I have also heard that UT is going to wear all orange and the gameCOCKs are going to wear all black. I have also heard that UT will wear black pants and orange jerseys with black trim. So I really dont know what they are going to come out wearing and I dont care as long as they win. But if I had to vote I would want the black pants and and orange jersey with black trim. GO VOLS!

Guest JHatmaker

As a BAMA fan, I was obviously happy with the win last weekend, but very impressed by UT. We got lucky, plain and simple.

That said, I have a feeling UT is going to use all that pent up-pissed off energy from the loss and spank the Ole' Ball Coach's team like a Red-Headed step-child.

As a BAMA fan, I was obviously happy with the win last weekend, but very impressed by UT. We got lucky, plain and simple.

That said, I have a feeling UT is going to use all that pent up-pissed off energy from the loss and spank the Ole' Ball Coach's team like a Red-Headed step-child.

You didnt get "lucky" when Zombie Crompton hit Gerald Jones with 1:19 left in the game. You also didnt get "lucky" when we got the onside kick and got into field goal range.

If we were good enough to win that game we wouldve NOT missed three field goals. Y'all won that game because you were the better (overall) team and as much as I hate bama... Congrats on the win - you earned it.

I hope your right about numb-nut Spurrier. If I had to pick a UT win over Bama or SC this year - it'd be SC - and I hope its a rout.

You didnt get "lucky" when Zombie Crompton hit Gerald Jones with 1:19 left in the game. You also didnt get "lucky" when we got the onside kick and got into field goal range.

If we were good enough to win that game we wouldve NOT missed three field goals. Y'all won that game because you were the better (overall) team and as much as I hate bama... Congrats on the win - you earned it.

I hope your right about numb-nut Spurrier. If I had to pick a UT win over Bama or SC this year - it'd be SC - and I hope its a rout.

I think that was his point. UT was making the plays and they weren't with the exception of our line that was NOT blocking for FG attempts. Every honest Bama fan that I know, and most of them that I am friends with are honest, is saying that they should have lost that game. Who would have thought that Bama would have needed 2 FG blocks to preserve the win and got them? Now that's a bit of luck and a lot of heart by that Kid, wasn't his name "Mount" Cody? I thought that UT played with a lot of heart all day. I am sure that Lincoln is still sick about it but they said that he was playing injured. Our kicking game over the years has rarely been our problem.

JHatmaker, I sure hope that you are right about UT vs USC!

GO VOLS!!!

Edited by Volzfan
Guest Bluemax

My vote is still for black on black with a little ACDC cranked up

and by the way Memphis Mason..whats up with questioning our masculinity ?

You upset me so bad I broke the heel on my stilleto's and had to rearrange my throw pillows :rolleyes::D:D

So far, so good.