NRA Magazine Cover

Guest Caveman
When I think freak, I think of something you may see in a carnival sideshow. What was called the freak show. I don't think they have tham any more. It wouldn't be politically correct. You know, the bearded lady, the lizard man, the guy with three legs or two heads. Wait, if I think about it, a lot of guys may think of themselves as having three legs or two heads. Anyway, it probably wouldn't have been complimentary.

It also was associated with someone who may have been a heavy drug user and didn't shower often.

I hope, for your sake, you don't have scales, use heroin, and you do own a bar of soap. If you have three legs, you're probably popular with the ladies.

I see. Well, I am very clean and I do not use drugs. I use the term freak loosely and am refering to my tattoos, piercings and hair style ( I have a mowhawk) and my taste in women and music. I am a nice guy and I dont worship satan either, I just have unusual tasts. And yes I am popular with the ladies :up:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see. Well, I am very clean and I do not use drugs. I use the term freak loosely and am refering to my tattoos, piercings and hair style ( I have a mowhawk) and my taste in women and music. I am a nice guy and I dont worship satan either, I just have unusual tasts. And yes I am popular with the ladies :up:

If I make it to the gun show and I see a guy fitting that description (there probably won't be many), I'll flag you down to say hey.

Guest Caveman
If I make it to the gun show and I see a guy fitting that description (there probably won't be many), I'll flag you down to say hey.

Please do, I will be happy to meet you.

As a member of the NRA I can choose which magazine of theirs I want to receive. I receive "The American Rifleman", but for my wife's membership I have chosen to receive "America's First Freedom".

What is so " :D " about that ?

That's just opposite of my wife and I. She gets the Rifleman, I get the First Freedom. I guess it's because we're on opposite ends of the state.

Guest GunTroll
As a member of the NRA I can choose which magazine of theirs I want to receive. I receive "The American Rifleman", but for my wife's membership I have chosen to receive "America's First Freedom".

What is so " :D " about that ?

Nothing at all. Enjoy your magazines.

Co also = County. :D

I thought he just moved here from Colorado. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else. Thanks for the abreviation lesson. I've also heard that CO is Colorado and Co isn't. By spelling it out my hope was to be clear. I guess I failed.

So, Gun Troll? Colorado or no Colorado.

Guest Swamprunner
When I think freak, I think of something you may see in a carnival sideshow. What was called the freak show. I don't think they have tham any more. It wouldn't be politically correct. You know, the bearded lady, the lizard man, the guy with three legs or two heads. Wait, if I think about it, a lot of guys may think of themselves as having three legs or two heads. Anyway, it probably wouldn't have been complimentary.

It also was associated with someone who may have been a heavy drug user and didn't shower often.

I hope, for your sake, you don't have scales, use heroin, and you do own a bar of soap. If you have three legs, you're probably popular with the ladies.

We gotta a freak show going on in DC...........

What is so " :shake: " about that ?

Whats the difference in the 2 mags? I get The American Rifleman, but I am the only member in my house so I can't get the other one.