9th Congressional District Townhall Tomorrow Morn Memphis

Guest nokomom

Guest nokomom

Who wants to ruin their Saturday morning and attend the town hall meeting with me? Oh, yeah, no guns because it is in one of our famous "gun free" Memphis owned parks. Here is the info.

You’re Invited to attend a

TOWN HALL MEETING

Hosted by Congressman Steve Cohen to discuss Federal funding for the Ninth District

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 14

10:00 a.m. – Noon

The Links at Whitehaven

750 E. Holmes Road

Google Map to Location

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nokomom

What a waste of a morning! The people in attendance were rude. People talked nonstop, even using cell phones during the meeting. I got sick listening to Cohen ramble about all of the spending, like it was something to be proud about. It was millions here, millions there, billions there! No one there seemed to go "Where the heck is all this free govmint money coming from?"

In all the whole experience was just sick and sad and I walked away feeling even more unsure about where this country is heading.

***I wore my pink TGO hat everyone!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.