Missouri Billboard

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting billboard. Some of the comments are interesting as well.

Do you spend a lot of time at Liberaland? I know, you're keeping an eye on the opposition. I hope.

Isn't most of this country turning into Liberaland? Yes, by the way, eyes on.

Now here's an interesting comment::screwy:

The difference is the Weather Underground actually had values and believed in things, while the radical rightwing extremists who advocate violence and treason today don’t believe in anything but greed, their phony “bible,” and guns.
Guest Straight Shooter

During the American Revolution, it was said at the time, that 1/3 of the population were with the Founding Fathers, 1/3 were staunchly against them and considered them traitors, and 1/3 didnt give a damn either way as long as the war didnt land on their doorsteps or affect their pocketbook.

It is the same today. We are no more "United" than the man in the moon. One day, soon I hope, its gonna come down to THEM OR US. One side will win, one will lose.

I always figured,since "we" had the guns, we'd be the winners.

For those who never venture out too far from home,its almost impossible for them to realize/know the level of pure unabashed hatred that exists in many parts of this country for those who really do "still cling to their religion and guns". They HATE religion, except Islam it seems, they HATE guns, ALL guns, and they HATE conservatives. It seems we "deny" them their ability to do whatever the hell they want, like...gay marriage, pedophilia, beastiality, abortion, ect,ect. There are more than a few liberal professors, Mark Singer being one, who espouse EACH of the things I just listed. Many of them want to see these things, and more, legalized. Its only us damn RELIGIOUS NUT RIGHT-WINGERS holding them back.

The point I want to say, is this: Fellas, keep your powder dry,your flints sharpened and your muskets clean. Because, I personally believe, we are gonna live to see The American Revolution PART 2 very soon. We will be called every name in the book. We will have to fight not only the Government, but some of the people as well, same as in 1776. Very little will be different from then till now. So, either fight this fight against these heathen sons of bitches, or get the hell out of the way. Your either for us,or agin us. And,when the smoke settles-THAT will be how our country will be, until PART 3 comes along.

Better be gettin your mind right.

Sign of the times. I just drove I70 through most of MO a week and a half ago. Must of missed it. Alan Colmes? Keeping an eye on the competition must be a rough job. I have a hard time listening to much he has to say. I was happy to see him leave Hannity.

Edited by KarlS
sp

,” "The difference is the Weather Underground actually had values and believed in things, while the radical rightwing extremists who advocate violence and treason today don’t believe in anything but greed, their phony “bibleand guns."

I suppose the fact that I don't want to "share" my hard earned income to support others that choose not to participate in a productive society makes me greedy. It ticks me off when the person checking out at the supermarket in front of me buys steak with a food stamp card and I'm buying hamburger to help make ends meet. There's seriously something wrong with that.

I know that this would never come to be but, I have always wondered what would happen if we as a country could ever coordinate together and actually do the bill boards step number 1. Starve the beast, keep your money. If we all didn't pay our taxes, what could they do? Maybe that's how we get border control, we don't pay taxes and they "arrest" all of us by putting up a big fence around the whole country to "jail" us.

Oddball thoughts/questions disengaged................:screwy:

I know that this would never come to be but, I have always wondered what would happen if we as a country could ever coordinate together and actually do the bill boards step number 1. Starve the beast, keep your money. If we all didn't pay our taxes, what could they do? Maybe that's how we get border control, we don't pay taxes and they "arrest" all of us by putting up a big fence around the whole country to "jail" us.

Oddball thoughts/questions disengaged................:cheers:

We would loose our childrens schools,our police,and first responders,we wouldn't have a military...

But I guess it would feel good to put it to the "man" :screwy:

"Happiness Is A Warm Gun" refers to a needle, the're singing about drug use. Nothing to do with firearms.:hyper:

But I'm happy when my gun is warm.

According to John Lennon, the title came from an NRA slogan (guns?) he got from a magazine. The lyrics are ambiguous. Clearly some could be interpeted as drug references and that is a popular theory. Supposedly, Lennon intentionally wrote it this way for those that like to read too much into the meaning of lyrics. :lol: Some of it can be interpreted sexually as well. Take from it what you will. I like it and it says what I feel. If you can get Lennon to ring me up and tell me it was just about drugs and nothing else, I'll drop it.

Here, enjoy these observations and opinions:

Happiness Is A Warm Gun by The Beatles Songfacts

Edit, additional thought.

Many years ago I saw Peter Yarrow of Peter, Paul, and Mary, on tv. If I remember correctly, it was on the Tonight Show. Peter was asked about the drug references in the song "Puff the Magic Dragon". He talked about music being open to interpretation. He said there were no intended drug references in Puff but he could see how some could interpret it that way. To prove his point, he did an interpretation of the "Star Spangled Banner" as a drug song. It was pretty convincing that most any song can be interpreted in most any way the listener wants. I wish I could find the interview on Youtube or somewhere. If I do, I'll post it here.

Edited by Motasyco
Sorry for going "off" in your thread but, gee, I had to respond.

As a redirect,

I'm ready for step 2. Let's vote out the incumbents!

Doesn't bother me in the least. I'm ready for step 2 as well. I wish more people were.

Guest jackdm3
During the American Revolution, it was said at the time, that 1/3 of the population were with the Founding Fathers, 1/3 were staunchly against them and considered them traitors, and 1/3 didnt give a damn either way as long as the war didnt land on their doorsteps or affect their pocketbook.

It is the same today. We are no more "United" than the man in the moon. One day, soon I hope, its gonna come down to THEM OR US. One side will win, one will lose.

I always figured,since "we" had the guns, we'd be the winners.

For those who never venture out too far from home,its almost impossible for them to realize/know the level of pure unabashed hatred that exists in many parts of this country for those who really do "still cling to their religion and guns". They HATE religion, except Islam it seems, they HATE guns, ALL guns, and they HATE conservatives. It seems we "deny" them their ability to do whatever the hell they want, like...gay marriage, pedophilia, beastiality, abortion, ect,ect. There are more than a few liberal professors, Mark Singer being one, who espouse EACH of the things I just listed. Many of them want to see these things, and more, legalized. Its only us damn RELIGIOUS NUT RIGHT-WINGERS holding them back.

The point I want to say, is this: Fellas, keep your powder dry,your flints sharpened and your muskets clean. Because, I personally believe, we are gonna live to see The American Revolution PART 2 very soon. We will be called every name in the book. We will have to fight not only the Government, but some of the people as well, same as in 1776. Very little will be different from then till now. So, either fight this fight against these heathen sons of bitches, or get the hell out of the way. Your either for us,or agin us. And,when the smoke settles-THAT will be how our country will be, until PART 3 comes along.

Better be gettin your mind right.

I'm thinking this will be Civil War PART II, not Rev. War PART II, unless you want to fight another country. We could. We're fighting everybodyelse right now anyway.

We would loose our childrens schools,our police,and first responders,we wouldn't have a military...

But I guess it would feel good to put it to the "man" :squint:

I guess my thought was it would sort of be the first step in "starting over". Government in my mind currently (which is a dangerous place by the way) is sort of like electrical wiring. You wire something the first time and it works great, then something happens. It either breaks somewhere or it needs to be expanded, so you pile in another set of wires without removing any. Lather, rinse, and repeat several times and the excessive piles of wire (beauracracy) become so cumbersome that it is next to impossible to get anything sorted out because it is so choked up. The best thing would be to yank all the wires out and start over. Wire for stuff that we know we need right off the bat, childrens schools, police, first responders, military, and plan ahead to have new circuits ready. But before turning on the breakers to these things, each "device" needs to be sanitized, ie clean our childrens schools of all the bunk that they are being taught now (global warming, etc.)

or more simply put...........Simplify maaaaaannnnn :rofl:

Edited by hardknox00001
just couldn't help myself, perscription needed
Guest jackdm3
I guess my thought was it would sort of be the first step in "starting over". Government in my mind currently (which is a dangerous place by the way) is sort of like electrical wiring. You wire something the first time and it works great, then something happens. It either breaks somewhere or it needs to be expanded, so you pile in another set of wires without removing any. Lather, rinse, and repeat several times and the excessive piles of wire (beauracracy) become so cumbersome that it is next to impossible to get anything sorted out because it is so choked up. The best thing would be to yank all the wires out and start over. Wire for stuff that we know we need right off the bat, childrens schools, police, first responders, military, and plan ahead to have new circuits ready. But before turning on the breakers to these things, each "device" needs to be sanitized, ie clean our childrens schools of all the bunk that they are being taught now (global warming, etc.)

or more simply put...........Simplify maaaaaannnnn :squint:

I won't feign some authoritative position on this, but I think smog-type pollution is related to whatever the scientists are talking about, and I don't think anyone would deny the effects of our creation when we still find cloudy hazes over our biggest cities.

I won't feign some authoritative position on this, but I think smog-type pollution is related to whatever the scientists are talking about, and I don't think anyone would deny the effects of our creation when we still find cloudy hazes over our biggest cities.

Not trying to get anything started, and I agree that we do need to realize what effects we as humans have on the world with in reason(I've seen pics of the LA haze) but, some of the stuff my girl comes home with from school is over the top.

I just had a crackpot thought I guess but I'm over it now.....I now return you to your normally scheduled programming...........

Guest jackdm3
Not trying to get anything started, and I agree that we do need to realize what effects we as humans have on the world with in reason(I've seen pics of the LA haze) but, some of the stuff my girl comes home with from school is over the top.

I just had a crackpot thought I guess but I'm over it now.....I now return you to your normally scheduled programming...........

I think maybe they teach them a lot about any one thing so that at least a little of it sinks in. If they teach kids cautionary tales, it could help reinforce some awareness, but ultimately your child will make up her mind as we all have done.

I see the government as more of a structural base vs wiring.The foundation that was laid was strong and withheld our great nation. Over the years both political parties have bored through that foundation to obtain their self serving goals. We now have a foundation thats ready to crumble. I support Liberty, period. I beleive the liberal crack pot has as much right to speak as the conservative crack pot.The constitution of the U.S. has proven to be strong enough. We just have to get back to the basics.