.32 Winchester Special

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you reload you may be able to make them using reforming dies from Redding

.32 cal bullets and .30-30 load data ( of course reduced and worked up in Your rifle) should be short work as the 2 casings have similar dimensions..

Another try would be just to use Imperial sizing wax on the necks and run them through the .32 Win Spl dies choose a light end load from the book and fireform the rest of the way if need be..

I reform .30-30 to .401 Herters Magnum using a case trimmer and a 10mm pistol die set and folks have been making .35 Whelen from .30-06 for years .308 to .35 is a bigger jump than .30 to .32 so it should be an easy trick, Just make sure to label them .32 W Spl on the box to keep them from being mistaken for a .30-30

John

Thanks for the reloading info, however I just recieved all of fathers reloading equipment 3 weeks ago and about 20 books on how to do it. I'm going to take a class next month at my gun club and do some reading before I even attempt to reload. This info will come in handy then.

Welcome to your next level of addiction,..:D

If I may be of any help please PM me or post here and I will answer as best and as soon as I can,

"passing it on..." was the price "they" put on my learning and it is a debt I am still repaying to those that showed me how...

John

reloading since 1985 handgun and rifle metallic cartridges

Lyman Spartan

RCBS Junior

Dillon RL450 Improved