January 9 & 10, 2010

Saturday 9am-5pm

Sunday 10am-5pm

ADMISSION

$8 Good for Both Days

Children 6-12 $2

Children under 6 are FREE

For more info call 563-927-8176 or visit www.rkshows.com

unless something has changed they are no carry supposed to check all guns at door they put zip tie throught gun not supposed to have loaded magazine or loose bullets on u either unless something have changed, not quite sure if i will be going haven't been impressed with the last rk shows i have been to at agricenter

I just got back from the Agricenter... its alot like the show two weeks ago. It wasn't as busy when I first arrived at 10:00 but was starting to get too crowded by the time I left at noon.

There were tons of knives, and a few tables with new handguns. Of course there are the guys with the WWI and WWII stuff.

The thing I came home wanting was a Saiga 20 round 12 gauge - wish I had an extra $1300 laying around

Guest Memphis_Malachi

I went to the show and showed up about 3:45 when my gf went to the door to find out if I needed cash to get in the person working the door was very rude to her and said "You will have to have cash but don't worry about it, we are closing in 12 mins. I am not sure I will attend another RK show. The parking lot was full and there was almost no parking yet the lady at the door said "we don't have many people even here so we are going to close early". :tough:

Guest Rickntenn

There were several cars broken into on Saturday. People left there carry guns in their vehicles only to find they had been stolen. If the promoters say no concealed carry they should at least provide security in the parking area.

Guest peacexxl

Thought about going to the show. Glad I didn't, and I don't think I'll bother when they come back in March. I think I will hold off on gun shows until they return to what they used to be. Without lots of bargins, lots of ammo, and a truly gun friendly attitude, no just "gun money" friendly, why bother with it?