Meadowview show

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and JSJR will be driving up Saturday.

Still on the hunt for an ar15-22 from Colt, a stainless marlin lever, and the ported marlin lever they use to make. got a couple to trade on I am bringing too.

It's usually a great show for us.

Guest TnRebel

Sat. I will be moving to Kingsport , but I WILL make the next one for sure. And Mark I will take you up on that after I get moved and settled .

Edited by TnRebel

I hope to make it Sun. morning, thinking of bringing the wife's Taurus Titanium 38. snubbie to trade for a new toy. The one we have is gold in color do you think the price jump for gold will help me any:D.

gotta go I think there is a crow out here calling for me:death:

Guest Jack Brickhouse

I plan on going Saturday. I got an 870 that I've customized with a Mossberg Breacher Barrel (18 1/2"), heat shield with cheap plastic ghost ring sights, shureshot stock, +2 shell extension. I want to come home with Mossberg 835, but I'm not holding my breath. From previous experience, it's hard to sell/trade a gun customized. Most folks don't appreciate the cost involved in accessorizing a firearm. Which I love to do.

I'll be there around 9...prolly hang around for a couple of hours then head to Mark's for some much needed range time.

I'll be the guy walking around looking at guns.:);):confused::P

PM me if you want to meet up at the show or want to follow me to Marks for some shootin.

Got a call late last night, had to take a friend. Same as always, lots of used shotguns, some used deer rifles, few C&R long guns, lots of new handguns mostly Taurus. Saw three nice Colt DS's (be still my heart), prices same as gun shops or higher. That said 3 and a half hours look'n at a lot of guns is always good, if ya didn't have to pay 10 bucks to do it, would have been better. Hate I didn't get to meet any TGO members. Got a dozen laughs when my friend priced his 400 dollar 686 for 700 !!:rofl:Sad part after the first dozen, it wasn't funny anymore, kind of felt sorry for him. Over all worth the 100mi. drive.