Let's see your Blades

Guest 10mm4me

Guest 10mm4me

knife1.jpg[/img]

SOG Desert Dagger (carried in Iraq 2005), S. Rice P-Type Bowie, Cold Steel Stag

Trailmaster Bowie, S. Kelly Viper Recurve (featured in Blade Magazine), SOG Seal

Team Elite, Cold Steel Master Tanto w/laminated blade, Blackjack Model 1 7"

Stag, Bark River Mini Slither Recurve (my EDC knife and the one that has seen the most use out of any, goes to show you size isn't

everything).

www.knivesshipfree.com check out Bark River, best blades for the money, one for every purpose imaginable.

Edited by 10mm4me
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Why do you think they care if we carry a double-edged dagger when they let us carry body-ripping ammo? Only your first one appears to be a double and it's too long for us to reasonably carry.

It's like, "In defense of your life, you killed that man with a single-edged knife. If you carried a double-edged knife, you would have killed him even quicker. Now that, we couldn't have tolerated! So thanks for killing him a little bit more slowly."

Guest bkelm18
Why do you think they care if we carry a double-edged dagger when they let us carry body-ripping ammo? Only your first one appears to be a double and it's too long for us to reasonably carry.

It's like, "In defense of your life, you killed that man with a single-edged knife. If you carried a double-edged knife, you would have killed him even quicker. Now that, we couldn't have tolerated! So thanks for killing him a little bit more slowly."

My daily carry is CRKT M16 - 13LE. It's what goes with a blue SWAT Uniform, even though we all know there is no such thing as SWAT anymore. :up:

What the **** are you talking about?

Guest jackdm3

Sorry, got sidetracked. I just saw all of the blades and it reminded me about how, in Memphis at least, a few cops said a blade had to be single edged and less than 4". I just don't understand why they care what kind of knife we carry. And my knife is blue! It's just not what I want, which is a 2-3" double-edged fixed-blade with an adjustably angled scabbard.

an old Gerber Mk1 -collection

USAF Pilots knife - huntng gear

Cattaraugus sheath knife -collection

Emerson CQC-7 - EDC (not Benchmade)

several small folders - random places around house

Schrade keyring knife - EDC keyring,where else?

Gerber white river shorty - kayak life vest

Sorry, got sidetracked. I just saw all of the blades and it reminded me about how, in Memphis at least, a few cops said a blade had to be single edged and less than 4". ...

Nothing in TN code prohibiting a double sided blade, although "daggers" are mentioned in the school weapons statute. Actually, if you read that statute, it seems that any knife except "bowie, hawkbill, dagger, or switchblade" would be okay to carry in a school. And the switchblade mention is sort of redundant, since they are illegal to carry anywhere.

- OS

I will have to get a new group shot of mine.Right now they are.

Bloodwood inlay large Sebenza

Ranger green Strider SNG

ESEE (RAT cutlery) RC5

Busse Combat ASH-1

Busse Combat SFNO LE

Spyderco Orange Miliatry

Spyderco Orange UKPK

Spyderco Ocalot plain edge

Spyderco Ocalot CE edge

Spyderco Mouse 1 of 100 engraved with the Christian fish

Spyderco Meerkat,gray sprint run

Spyderco Native (purple forum model 1 of 300)

Spyderco Lum (foliage green sprint run)

Spyderco Walker

Spyderco Native Tan (OIF model)

Spyderco Stretch SS with rubber inlay

Spyderco Adventura

Spyderco Persian

What the heck,this thread gave me an excuse to take some pics.

SANY0157.jpg

SANY0158.jpg

SANY0159-1.jpg

SANY0160-1.jpg

an old Gerber Mk1 -collection

USAF Pilots knife - huntng gear

Cattaraugus sheath knife -collection

Emerson CQC-7 - EDC (not Benchmade)

several small folders - random places around house

Schrade keyring knife - EDC keyring,where else?

Gerber white river shorty - kayak life vest

Emerson A 100

Emerson CQC-7 with wave opening

Buck Ranger

Several Case

Leatherman Surge

These are the ones I carry/use the most.

Gentlemen, thread title is "Let's SEE Your Blades", eh?

- OS