Austin's is Awesome!!!

Guest tnpanscraper

Guest tnpanscraper

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but....

Just had my RIA M1911A1 .45 Cer coated(ceramic coated). I had a big scratch in the parkerizing and was gonna duracoat it myself. I thought better of it after imagining how much abuse it takes in and out of the holster. Dropped it off at Austin's and lo and behold, a new gun emerged.... I/m SUPER IMPRESSED!!!! I can't stress enough how happy I am about the results. Didn't cost me an arm and a leg either....

I'll be a loyal customer from this day forth...

Before:

080609_132700.jpg

080609_132801.jpg

After:

020600_134700.jpg

020600_134800.jpg

020600_134701.jpg

020600_134702.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnpanscraper
What's it cost? What colors can I get and where are they located? BTW Great looking Rod!

I took him a bare frame and slide so they didn't have to do any dis-assembly and re-assembly. They have several colors. You would have to look at their chart. They are located in OakRidge....

I've seen some of their other work also... They did a shotgun barrel in black and a two tone 38 revolver that looked awesome....

Good guys in there too...

Guest tnpanscraper
Also,

Anytime I have ever had em work on anything it always was ready in a couple days. Where is rockford?

All the guys there are pretty cool....Good folks....

Rockford is between Knoxville and Maryville on route 33.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.