A TGO PSA

NuTcAsE

Very important information has just been made public that I think is something you should all be aware of:

Gonorrhea Lectim

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease.

The disease is called Gonorrhea Lectim. It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people after having been infected for the past 1-2 years

are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is. It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure

just coming on the market called Votemout!

You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the second dosage in 2012 and simply don't engage in

such behavior again, otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it.

Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New Jersey, and apparently now Massachusetts

with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Please pass this important message on to all those bright folk you really care about.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, this was around in 2004 as well. Really bad, almost wiped out the country.

Give it 10 years and you'll start to see it for what it really is cl.

This of course precludes that you go out and join the work force and don't remain a professional student.

Once you have seen others comparatively and start to wonder why, you're feelings will start to change. We all wish we could have the empathy of Jesus and the pockets of Bill Gates to fix it but what you'll find out is no matter how deep the pockets, the "have nots" will never try to take that step up and will always have that hand out and be willing to vote themselves a livelihood.

I mean, when I stand behind the guy in the store and he buys steaks and other food items I can't even look at and whips out the old red,white and blue food stamp card then pays for his beer and cigarettes and climbs into his 2008 car...I get ill. Why? Well because he can and sees no reason not to. There's little stigma to it anymore, no one checks or pushes him to make himself better and there is law after law that protects him from needing to succeed.

I hope your classes lead you to starting you're own business or at least manage one. Life is going to hand you some eye openers over the next few years. Enjoy now, it's never going to be easier than now.

This of course precludes that you go out and join the work force and don't remain a professional student.

Once you have seen others comparatively and start to wonder why, you're feelings will start to change. We all wish we could have the empathy of Jesus and the pockets of Bill Gates to fix it but what you'll find out is no matter how deep the pockets, the "have nots" will never try to take that step up and will always have that hand out and be willing to vote themselves a livelihood.

I mean, when I stand behind the guy in the store and he buys steaks and other food items I can't even look at and whips out the old red,white and blue food stamp card then pays for his beer and cigarettes and climbs into his 2008 car...I get ill. Why? Well because he can and sees no reason not to. There's little stigma to it anymore, no one checks or pushes him to make himself better and there is law after law that protects him from needing to succeed.

I hope your classes lead you to starting you're own business or at least manage one. Life is going to hand you some eye openers over the next few years. Enjoy now, it's never going to be easier than now.

Ditto :foot:

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants to bite through nails when I see this. And I see it daily :foot:

:biglol: like that makes me believe the whole bit about a democracy being doomed to failed once the public realizes they can vote themselves a check from the public till. These type of actions will be the demise of the country if they are not gotten back into check.