video of a guys wife with gun

Guest sammopar

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a couple of morons. Him for scaring her like that while she was holding what could have been a loaded weapon. Had she squeezed the trigger the round could have struck a neighbor or a neighbor's child. Her for not knowing what the hell she was doing. She had no business even touching the weapon.

I didn't find the video funny at all.

Guest jackdm3

I'm hoping she's new to it and he let her look at completely empty. I didn't see any rounds on the table. But I do think that if she intends on familiarizing herself with handguns, it has to start somewhere. My wife started shooting after me, I helped her learn without any ammo in the bedroom, and now she frequently shoots better than me. I'm very proud of her. She went beyond level II and on to hand-to-hand and edged weapons. Very proud. I hope this dude leads her instead of demanding that guns are not for girls. May save him someday.

Edited by jackdm3
I'm hoping she's new to it and he let her look at completely empty. I didn't see any rounds on the table. But I do think that if she intends on familiarizing herself with handguns, it has to start somewhere. My wife started shooting after me, I helped her learn without any ammo in the bedroom, and now she frequently shoots better than me. I'm very proud of her. She went beyond level II and on to hand-to-hand and edged weapons. Very proud. I hope this dude leads her. May save him someday.

I hope that was the case as well. And I'm all for educating, but what I saw in the video is absolutely the wrong way to go about it. Clowning around with firearms is just plain stupid.

Good for you and your wife. I wish I could get mine to see how important it is for her to be able to protect herself because I can't always be with her.

Guest jackdm3

How about getting her with some of those "Pink Gun" clubs? I don't really know the official name for it. Our town has one. Very good introduction in a friendlier environment without the guys teasing them.

How about getting her with some of those "Pink Gun" clubs? I don't really know the official name for it. Our town has one. Very good introduction in a friendlier environment without the guys teasing them.

Are you talking about the Pink Pistol Clubs? Cause those are actually shooting clubs to teach homosexuals how to carry and shoot so as not to become victims of hate crimes.

Guest jackdm3

Could be the one, but I heard from some ladies that went that they wanted anyone that was unsure of gun safety to learn from whatever group they felt comfortable with. They never felt a homo agenda.

I'm sure that is the case. I'm not saying they were pushing an agenda, believe I love getting a demographic that would generally be liberal to get into shooting. That is a group that would not traditionally fight for our 2nd Ammendment. I'm just trying to give a heads up so no one shows up with any misconceptions.

If a woman shows up and they teach her to shoot and be safe with a gun them I am all for it. Could care less what they do when they leave the range.