BLADE-TECH (UCH) Ultimate Concealment Holster...anyone?

Guest Bronker

Guest Bronker

The Blade-Tech UCH.

Does anyone have any experience with these kydex holsters?

d_220.jpg

I'm getting ready to order one for my new CZ75. They are one of the very, very few manufacturers that mass-produce any holster for the Phantom variant.

As always...Quality? Fit? Finish? Comfort?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
have you looked at the crossbreed supertuck or the milt sparks summer comfort ?

I had a Crossbreed Supertuck for a while for my XD's. Never fit me right, and I sold it. Great quality. Nice product. Just wasn't comfortable.

The Milt-Sparks I'm sure is nice, but I lack the patience to wait that long, and really don't want to spend that kind of money until I'm sure I will carry the CZ enough to justify it.

What holster did you use for your 75?

Guest Bronker
I have two BladeTech holsters and they are great quality. I have a slightly different tuckable than the UCR. Got it through Brownells.

Mike,

Best worn where? 3:00? 4:00?

Most IWB's I have to wear at 3:00. I lack enough junk-in-the-trunk to keep my pants up if I wear farther back than that!!!! :poop:

Guest Verbal Kint

Only polymer holster I'll buy, unless something better comes along, is the Comp-Tac / Minotaur MTAC holster. Owned 5 of them now, for different firearms, over the years... and still the only one I keep going back to.

Just ordered another for my new M&P 45 a couple days ago.

Awesome product, great customer service, very quick production & shipping. They can't be beat, IMO. Google and look at the sheer amount of positive feedback, or even do a search on here.

Blade-Tech's are great I've had several including the UCH, fit and finish is great. Personally I like their "Nano" better, but it's not tuck-able (I work for myself so I only tuck in my shirt if I'm at wedding or a funeral).

I'm not a fan of the mtac, ctac, supertuck's - they all are a huge footprint of material in you pants compared to other good IWBs out there IMO. YMMV

Edited by CK1
Guest mustangdave

I have a BLADE TECH that came as a Shooters Pack from FNH...I've worn it OWB with the belt loop attachment and the paddle...at 3 o'clock...have not wanted to go IWB...can't justify buying bigger pants...as I loose weight this might change...I am also looking at other holsters as well...like the Crossbreeds...

I'm not a fan of the mtac, ctac, supertuck's - they all are a huge footprint of material in you pants compared to other good IWBs out there IMO. YMMV

For some maybe.......for others, like me who have a big butt, it's tucks away and doesn't print......

It's really about the size of the person and where they are wearing the holster....

Guest Verbal Kint

It's really about the size of the person and where they are wearing the holster....

I'm 5'9 and 185, and consider myself "heavier" than my military weight... or maybe it's just that the muscle has turned soft due to enjoying civilian life again. ;)

But anyway... I wear the MTAC religiously, and you'd never know it was there. I wear it under untucked polos and button-ups, 1/4 zip sweaters, dress suits, etc... and it doesn't print at all. Very comfortable, and very secure also.

I wear it at the 3 o'clock position, right side, IWB (obviously).

Works awesome for me, but may not for others.

Guest malbolja

I used to swear by the Sparks VMII until I bought a UCH for my Sig P250c. The pistol disappears. I nudge it once in a while to make sure it's still there. Carries lower to the belt than the VMII. That wasn't really an issue with the VMII but I think it's one of the reasons the 250/UCH combo conceals so easily. I was very skeptical of the single belt loop but it's stable and doesn't shift or move around much if at all.

I have one for my PT145. It moves around a lot. I think that this is caused by the gun being top heavy...... a short barrel and a heavy (10 rounds of 45 ACP) butt. I now carry a PT709 in an Ace single clip tuckable abd I think i will order the Bladetech when it becomes available.

Guest Bronker
I have one for my PT145. It moves around a lot. I think that this is caused by the gun being top heavy...... a short barrel and a heavy (10 rounds of 45 ACP) butt. I now carry a PT709 in an Ace single clip tuckable abd I think i will order the Bladetech when it becomes available.

The gun moves around a lot in the holster? Or the Holstered gun moves around a lot on your belt?