My verry small collection

jcj

Collection.jpg

AMD-65 AK built by TGI on Nodak Spud receiver

Ruger P94 .40 S&W

Ruger LCP .380

Waiting on my HCP so I can carry one of the Rugers. :D

Right now my bet is I'll end up carrying the LCP if I can start reliably finding ammo. The P94 is a brick, but has been flawless at the range and just feels good to shoot.

Then again, I may end up getting rid of one of them and getting something new. I have "up to 90 days" to decide!

I did order a C-TAC holster for the P94. Anxious to get it and see how the P94 feels to carry. Maybe it won't be as bad as I think..

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great start to a life long hobby/addiction.

I was fine until I bought the P94. Now I "window shop" everywhere and find myself budgeting so I can buy *something* else, even though I don't know what yet. :D

Like that AMD!!!

Love the AMD! It is so much fun to shoot! The finish isn't the greatest so it is a bit rough looking up close, but it is an AK. I don't think it is supposed to look too nice. :D

I took it to the range today and let someone else shoot it. That thing is loud. Never noticed when I'm shooting because I always keep the hearing protection in place. Today I thought I was standing far enough away and removed my earplugs so I could chat for a minute.. Won't make that mistake again. Yikes.

Guest AlzRuger

Love the Rugers. I have 2-P89, 1-P95, Speed-Six, 2-MarkIII, 1-P345 and am

in the market for a P90. A little heavy for carry, but not too bad with the right belt and holster. They are tanks, last for ever, and a lot of fun to shoot. Keep up the good work.

Edited by AlzRuger
Love the Rugers. I have 2-P89, 1-P95, Speed-Six, 2-MarkIII, 1-P345 and am

in the market for a P90. A little heavy for carry, but not too bad with the right belt and holster. They are tanks, last for ever, and a lot of fun to shoot. Keep up the good work.

Well, funny enough.. I traded the P944 today. Picked up an XD Compact 45.

Still large enough to shoot comfortably but a bit smaller/lighter than the Ruger.

I'll miss the Ruger. It was my first handgun..but the XD isn't so bad. :D