MAN ON MAN SHOTGUN SHOOT MCSC

Guest CastIron

Guest CastIron

Hi all,

there will be a man on man shotgun shoot Saturday April 3rd at the Montgomery County Shooting Complex .

This will be a low tech basic shotgun shoot using falling steel targets any pump or auto loader that will hold 5rds will work fine

reg starts at 8:00am and 1st shots fired by 9:30 Shoot fee is $10.00

There will be 2 qualifying stages to rank everyone on the J Ladder then it will be man on man for a triple elimination (we will break up the field for 3 class each in pump and auto) until just one shooters is standing in each "class" !

approx rd count is 200rds 2 3/4 bird shot, no buck or slug needed

we have a food vendor that can provide a "plate lunch" for $ 6.00 for a good burger and slaw and potato salad but we have to give them a head count early as possible .

this shoot is to be the ice breaker for a monthly multi-gun shoot we are looking to get a core group of interested shooters.

the range web site is Montgomery County Shooting Complex and there is also info on face book under Montgomery County Shooting Complex

I also have a flier that I can email to anyone who wants one pm me you address and I will send it out

Thanks and I look forward to seeing some of you at the range.

gm

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never competed in anything like this before but I'm up for trying...you can count on me to be there and I'll be eating lunch there as well.

Is this a "weather permitting" event, meaning, will this be officially canceled if the weather turns out to be rainy/thunderstorms, etc. and if so, how will that be communicated?

I'm somewhat familiar with MCSC (it's a great facility); in fact, I'm taking my car club there for a skeet shoot on April 10th!

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/competitive-shooting-sports/36173-first-annual-spring-cruise-pigeon-shoot.html

Edited by RobertNashville
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Trigger Happy
it was a great time! had a blast, i am living proof that you do not have to hit anything to have a great time.

Yep, this was a great match. My first Man on man match and it was a great one.

Plus I enjoyed my little victroy dance on beating RWF!! LOL ;)